PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull????????

Mortgage Guy
06-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Pete, what happened to all the interviews you did at the Baldwin outing??? Did I miss them??

RGeeProductions
06-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Videos have been addressed in other threads. We are looking for a video editor. I did all them last year but can not do them this year. I have the video on tape and will be doing it this weekend. I am sorry this hasn't been put up but we have no one answering the call yet. Last year, between graphics, news on LIJam and PoconoThunder, creating the photo galleries, the WMT news I was doing, I had no free time for me and family with this being volunteered time. I can not do that this year as I have The Chrome Horn as my main interest to keep up on and can't push myself to the edge as I did last year. The video will be up probably by Sunday night depending on how much editing I have to do.
Anyone reading this and knows video editing and has mucho hard drive space for this, please email/message us as we need this immediately!!!!!!!!!!

The Bullfather
06-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah we need a video editor. I'm sorry I don't have the right equipment to do the videos due to space and my laptop. I've been asking around, we have to have someone who knows video editing! I was glad and thank Richie for all he's done. A lot of people didn't know how you had on your plate last year and I've thanked you before. If you see Richie give the man a handshake or a milkshake or something! If anyone knows anyone who can do this please contact us! The video format is pretty simple to do and shouldn't take long to format.

randomrodder
06-29-2007, 03:57 PM
I just saw The Maynor Video, the "show" was great. Sound wise i know new equipment was purchased today.

Kudos LIJam.