PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice

fuglygswteam
07-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Anyone else notice how much of a loose cannon that #91 car is? Ya he has a fast car, but he runs into everything on the track taking out cars. We only have 18 to 20 cars, and this guy is gonna keep more cars from coming or other cars from coming back. I'm not taking away his win from last time, or his 2nd place finish this time, but someone needs to do something about the way he's driving. I personally seen him take out 3 cars in front of me, and also took out my left front tire for the 2nd race in a row, although this time it cost me a top 5. Anyone else agree\not agree? I am usually one to never say anything about anyone, and I love the NEETS series, but this guy has really rubbed me (and I am sure other drivers) the wrong way (literally).

:disgusted

Erin C
07-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks for bringing up that topic. I will make a notation to watch the car for rough riding...like everyone knows it is hard to watch every car closely, but if we knew what to watch for then it would be easier. I also have another car in the big car division that we have to watch for next time.

To improve upon this, when the black flag comes out our pit gate person will be equipped with a radio to inform the driver why he is black flagged and if he is allowed back on the track or not.

If there is anything else I should be aware of please feel free to send me an email. I am always here to listen to suggestions/complaints/what have you :)

Thanks!:-B