PDA

View Full Version : Yawn

DriveitinDeep
07-03-2007, 01:28 PM
this is freaking boring with two straight weeks off!

The Bullfather
07-03-2007, 02:37 PM
maybe you can join Mike Mortimer, he didn't look bored doing track word in the infield. lol Danny Turbush found a ride and maybe we this weekend we can get you in spectator drags!! hmm??? I do know 2 week off for Late Models stinks, be better with one week on and one week off instead of two straight.

j-rod
07-03-2007, 03:15 PM
these two weeks couldn't have come at a better time. lol

W. J.
07-03-2007, 04:17 PM
OH YEAH J-rod! It is to your advantage to heal as much as you can, hope you're feeling better.
As for you, RJ, maybe you and a friend could rent a boat and get some fishing (or water skiing) done. But yes, to a racer, it must be a little hard to sit out 2 weeks. Let's hope future schedules don't have that happening.

Tower Man
07-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Hey Roger, stand by I may need a relief driver. Oh wait never mind, you won't fit in the seat. In fact, I can only think of a few who do. Jr, Tommy Rogers...oh wait, we were told no modified drivers. Then there's Slim Jim, thanks again buddy, Mighty Mike and Rick Swanson, don't laugh. I have seen him squeeze into smaller spots.

intense1
07-03-2007, 07:16 PM
as part of the BIG DOG event. www.mountainspeedway.com

figure849
07-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Figure 8's are also off two weeks, Roger will be running the #28 late model at Mountain this week. Unfortunately, they do not run next week. So if you're going, this is the week.
Also, figure 8 guy's come watch the show at Mountain, I can get you a real good rate if you want to stay the night and watch the karaoke king at www.Danielsfamilyresort.com

RovinPromotions
07-04-2007, 07:03 AM
In lieu of the fact the Chargers are making up a show, why not let the Late Models do the same? This is prime time advertising for all the sponsors. This makes it tough to sell ad space on cars, or even bring a potential sponsor to the track to showcase a driver's talent. Please, if anyone from the HEAD views this thread, it's not too late to add them to this week's program..:)

RickFigure8
07-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Odds are very good I'd fit Joe, lol. So far the only seat I was not able to get into was Mitch's sons go-kart seat, very frustrating, lol. I'll be there this week as I'm running the truck.