PDA

View Full Version : Live at 5 per Bob Finan

hollywoodmic
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
I just got off the phone with Bobby and he asked me to post the following information:

Tonight at 5:00 the Live at 5 Patchogue Street Fair will go on as originally planned with a few modifications.

The Late Model and Blunderbust of Tommy Walkowiak, the Modified of Tom Rogers Jr., and the Blunderbust of Scott Maliszewski will be moving from The Roe Agency to Unique Golf on South Ocean Ave.

The Figure 8 of Tom Kraft and the Blunderbust of Jessica Larsen will remain at the Four Seasons Sun Rooms display.

Hope to see you out there tonight.

00 RBDJ
07-06-2007, 03:19 PM
By any chance did Bob say anything about the other figure 8 cars that were also going to be there tonight?

hollywoodmic
07-06-2007, 03:36 PM
If you were supposed to be with the Riverhead Raceway display, due to insurance restrictions there will not be one. That is why they are just moving over by Jimmy at Unique Golf. Bobby received a phone call at 10:00 this morning looking for an insurance rider to have the cars at the original location. They just couldn't put it together in time. Hope that helps. The jist is, is if you were supposed to be at the Roe Agency, I don't know where you need to be.

The Bullfather
07-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Cars that were there: Tommy's BB and Late Model, Scott's BB and Rogers Modified. Also, outside the bank in another area was Jessica Larsen's BB and TK's Figure 8. I had a good time. I'll have photos hopefully up soon.

Ka$h25
07-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Carvel actually allowed us to park the cars in their lot. I guess thanks to dad being such a dedicated customer :) .

I'm surprised it went on with all the rain, and I even heard thunder. Guess I should've take a drive anyway :rolleyes: