PDA

View Full Version : Official race dates of Spec drags

SuperShafts
07-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Does anyone have the actual list of dates for the spec drags? The June 30th and the July 7th is not listed.
I had made the 30th only because they said something about it while at the last spec drag, but the 7/7 isn't listed anywhere.

The only list I have is for Aug 4th as per the next 1.

Then after that I only know of Aug 12th, 25th...

Then in September it's the 2nd and 22nd and that's it till next year.

W. J.
07-08-2007, 02:39 PM
It seems you have them all. Some of the dates were added after the schedules were printed, like last nights. It's a few more dates, actually, than have been scheduled in the past. Interest is picking up, and who knows, it could become an almost weekly thing if the interest remains strong. J/M/O

We missed you last night, but after hearing of the problems you had, I guess you're still fixing your very fast Jeep. I hope you come out for the next one, it's always fun to watch you run.

SuperShafts
07-08-2007, 04:35 PM
The lead up to last weekend was killer, but hopefully no more little problems peeking their head anymore

I would have come last night, just I had no idea...

This weekend coming I've got my nieces Christening, then the weekend after that my other nieces b-day....and Sept 12 is another b-day and hopefully my brothers wedding isn't on 1 of the 2 Sept dates.

So what happened....oh, the suspense

BoomBoom
07-10-2007, 09:13 AM
I just noticed that the banner on the Jam's site says that the spectator drag is going to be held every Saturday. I will have to talk to my bosses and get the Flexible car back out on the track. I still can't believe an electric car won a round.

unowho243
07-11-2007, 05:26 PM
don't wreck it