PDA

View Full Version : Move of the night errr day...

The Bullfather
07-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Move of the night errr day...

The Heat race watching J.R. Bertuccio getting around for the lead in a clean fashion had everyone in the stands cheering for his move.The kid can drive and showed it there, the night race was ended early trying to push to hard to early.

modified_fan
07-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Exactly how did the kid wind up in the backstretch wall??? He was typically emotional in the pits afterwards with the 44 and 6 receiving his verbal venom.

At the time most in the crowd were watching the veteran excitement of the 15 and 84 dueling for several laps until the impatient 36 slammed hard into the back, interrupted the battle (which the 2's yellow would have stopped for the time being regardless) and sent himself hard into the front wall.

The Bullfather
07-08-2007, 03:37 PM
I just heard he was racing hard. But this post was about the heat race. I don't want this post to get out of hand with speculations.

signman
07-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Hey MODFAN, what's that about the "Impatient 36". You don't know what you're looking at, let alone writing about. FYI, the 36 was following the 84 and the 15 from the start of the race, never touching anyone, just riding until they (15 & 84) got together going high in 4, the 36 had the bottom clear (No yellow out yet) until the 15 got free turned hard left and clipped the 36. No blame to anyone. Just a destroyed race car. Come down and see ME next time you want to bash the 36, instead of hiding behind a screen name.

SS
#36 Crew Chief

RacinRob
07-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Signman, is Sap's car beyond repair?

J4Motorsports
07-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey Mod Fan.
Just to clear something up from the #44 camp. Jr did not come to us with any "venom". He stopped by to say hello to Dan and briefly talked about the race.

Owners of the #44

RGeeProductions
07-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Just off phone with SAP.
1. signman told it as it happened, an accident from Anderson cutting loose from Fortin....
2. CAR IS JUNK!!!! Front and rear clip!!!
3. Anyone have a mod for sale IMMEDIATELY, contact SAP.
Car is being stripped right now.
If anyone has a mod, PM me and I will give SAP contact.

modified_fan
07-09-2007, 09:55 PM
signman...

I just called a few from other teams to get differing neutral accounts.

I owe you and any connected to the 36 an apology.

Douglas Corwin / Eastport Feeds

W. J.
07-09-2007, 10:41 PM
I don't want this post to get out of hand with speculations.

Well, it surely has. No one has mentioned anything here past the original post about any heat race.

Let's hope, though, that something can be done to help Sap's team recover from this unfortunate incident and have him back racing on Saturday night.