PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Place Beauty Pageant Winner - Tom Sullivan?

LongIslandJam
07-10-2007, 07:38 PM
That's right folks, Blunderbust driver Tom Sullivan came up runner-up in a beauty pageant during a cruise. I believe Tom is in customary dress for the natives of this cruise. We're not sure who was voting, but we have attached a spy shot we obtained through a well-placed anonymous source.

W. J.
07-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Uh, does this mean he's a "Drag" Racer now???:applause:

rabbid1
07-10-2007, 08:00 PM
the rainbow section in turn 3 must be going wild . Jeff Gordon Who ? Although you'd think they would be on the back stretch

LongIslandJam
07-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I believe I was informed it was this cruise's Spectator Drag competition! LOL:p

W. J.
07-10-2007, 08:50 PM
2nd place in spectator drags??? Isn't that the LOSER? :lol:

Loser doesn't seem to fit for 'Fred'.

The Bullfather
07-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Wonder how proud his parent must have been on their Anny. cruise!?! I'm lost for words Fred!!! Now everytime Sully brings up something we don't like, we can just pull this photo out!:lol:

RGeeProductions
07-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Hey, this is serious!!! Why is it in the jokes section??? LOL

CJfilms
07-10-2007, 10:24 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy crap, he looks worse than me!!!!

No offense, but that purse with that dress? Ugh, what were you thinking?

:applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol:

Erin C
07-10-2007, 10:33 PM
I think there is a little stiff competition for a beauty pageant....problem is, Joe practices often...even in the car as you can see :p

The Bullfather
07-10-2007, 10:58 PM
My question is, whoses dress is that? His moms???? If it was, I hope she burned it. Joe, is this the next competition? lol

CJfilms
07-10-2007, 11:25 PM
No, not the next competition.

No, not my mom's dress.

The worst part was I actually found size 12 WIDE high heels at PayLess for that night....I would be scared stiff if I ever met the girl that fit into those shoes!!!!