PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Okula

RovinPromotions
07-10-2007, 10:02 PM
I would like to take the time here to thank all the sponsors who have come over to the Charger division with Wayne. We have assembled some very good sponsors who are very understanding on what Wayne wants to accomplish at Riverhead Raceway. Once again we thank them for their involvement with Okula Motorsports. :)

Vinny/Rovin Promotions

The Bullfather
07-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Congrats to Wayne for getting the Charger deal. He will add a lot to this division. We've had some good drivers move up to another class or some who haven't been around. Wonder were last year's championship car is??? We saw Ratti back in a car but Late Models two weeks ago.

Having Wayne in this division racing against many good drivers in Lutz, Turbush, McGuire, Orlando, Solomito and others is going to be great to watch. Also hearing we will be seeing the returning Brian Doyle, but, will it be in a charger and/or late model?!?:) Ron Gibbs has a proven record as an owner.

Tower Man
07-11-2007, 08:45 AM
I have known Ronnie Gibbs for over 30 years. He is a class act and one of the nicest guys in the pit area and at the Post Office Cafe in Babylon.

This should be an interesting fit and I wish them well.

Good luck to all.

rabbid1
07-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Best of luck to you in the Chargers Wayne .

Erin C
07-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Good luck Wayne! Glad to finally speak with you, if you need anything, you know how to reach me!