PDA

View Full Version : Late Model 2-way radios ALLOWED for 7/28

intense1
07-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Driver-crew 2 way radios WILL be allowed for the 75 lap Late Model event on July 28. However, crew MUST monitor one way scanner from race director and be able to relay info to driver. Failure to comply with Race Director calls will result in Black Flag AND Disqualification, with no points and no money. Any mirror or radio driving will also not be tolerated.

nymods
07-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Mike, this should be done for the rest of the year. Those not listening to the track should be penalized, as well as those that use the radios to block. It is a safety issue that I think would have saved a bunch of money this past week.

intense1
07-12-2007, 09:58 AM
We have agreed to TRY it for the 75 Lap race. If it does not work out, we will take them away. Plain and simple.

JK3-95
07-15-2007, 10:58 AM
I think this is a good idea! I currently dont have radios but I am planning on getting them. I think it would help our division. Radio driving can be policed just like in the modifieds, we are not much different. I think we should have them for the remainder of the year Mike. Keep up the good work, I am enjoying racing at Mountain!

Joe Kehrli #95

intense1
07-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Rich, the "Radio Man" will be there on the 28th for the Late Model 75 lap event. Give him a call for all your radio needs. His website is www.speedwaycommunications.biz