PDA

View Full Version : Good job Pitbull....

racing#s
07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Hats off to Pitbull & the Jam. The latest pitbull -enduro interviews are cool, great stuff. Bobby, Ray, great interviews, you guys are class guys. You guys drove home the 'family' aspect that exists in the enduro division.

Teds Race Tours
07-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Yes, Great stuff Peter. I swear it's like I am watching Dave Despain doing the interview.:cheers:

NJ Chick
07-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm so glad you did an interview with Bobby and Ray Mr. Pitbull, they are two of the best guys you will ever meet! Awesome job guys!!! :cheers:

:wave: :cool: :wave: :cool:

richardpetey
07-13-2007, 10:25 PM
The "Peaseman" and the "Ray-man", great guys and super enduro drivers..............:applause:
These two guys could race in any division and be successful but they choose to stay in the enduro series................:cool:
Believe it or not, some of the best drivers have raced or race in the enduro ranks, these two guys fall into that category.................:D
It was a great interview of two class acts...................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

The Bullfather
07-13-2007, 10:38 PM
petey how many of your wins at flemington was on dirt and how many of the paved surface????:)

Geno
07-17-2007, 11:01 PM
I’m sure Petey will tell you to talk with Ben Hurr…LOL:lol:

Finally watched it. Great job guys. Very nice interview all-around!:applause: :cool: :D