PDA

View Full Version : directions??

EnduroFromDE
07-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Its getting closer to raceday but still no car. Im going tomorrow down to the junkyard and hopely get "HOOKED UP" with a car and somehow get that thing gutted in a week. If I don't make it up there with a car I will be there to cheer ya on. I'm looking at building a garage to tie on to my shed in my back yard, so I will have somewhere to store my Pinto in the off season. I will then have room in my driveway for an Enduro car and then I can run some races in the winter months. Im going to also try running at Big Diamond. Anyway, where was I, thats right, directiond. I am looking for the easiest rout to Mahoning Valley Speedway. Im going to be coming from 476 north from Delaware. Coming from the south, how many exit is it after the tunnle. Then where do I go from there? Please let me know. I will be up there on the 29th, car or no car. Another thing, I heard this track pushes like a you know what. What type of tires will be good to use. I know at Mountain I needed a low profile tire because the car would be so loose and blow alot of tires. Is this the same even though you push through the turns? Any info will help!!

CJfilms
07-15-2007, 09:08 PM
I can help you out with finding MVS, send me an email...

Petey might be able to explain tires better than I though...