PDA

View Full Version : The time to party is at hand...

CJfilms
07-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Well, as you all may know, we are planning a HUGE NEETS party plus paintball!

Shooter's 365 is allowing us to come out for a night of food, bonfires, a pig roast, drinking and free camping!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Here's the plan:

Friday night, August 17th, we will be gathering for a huge cookout on the Shooter's 365 property. The party will begin after work! So when you are done working Friday :cool: , come on out for a good old fashioned NEETS party! :wave:

Saturday morning, August 18th, we'll wake up nice and early and shoot at each other! :angel: Hehehehe.... Our shoot is scheduled for 8-12noon. This should leave plenty of time for all you racers to be packed up and head on home so you all can make it to where ever you are racing Saturday night.

Paintball details:

First off, there are two charges...
1 - Equipment fees - $40 per person - Gloves, masks, guns, camo sets...
2 - Paintballs - $45 per box - 1 box has 2000 balls, so its enough for two people to split...
So the total comes to about $62 per person.

Foods::cheers:

Shooter's 365 will be providing the fire and a pig to roast! (What more could we ask for?)
I'll bring my canopy and grill, burgers and such...
WHAT WILL YOU BE BRINGING??? :help:
Remember the good ole days when we had almost 200 people in the pits and more food than we could all eat in a week? Let's do it again! Email me and let me know what you can bring to this event! :help:

We need to get back to basics, back to having fun, on and off the track!
Let's try to find that camaraderie we once had! It's not gone, it just hasn't shown its face in a while!!! :applause: :D :cool: :lol: ;) :cheers:

So let's all get together and just let it all go!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Email me for further details or if you have any questions..:help:
Make sure to check out http://www.shooters365.com/ for details about Shooter's 365.

Erin C
07-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I will bring 2 cases of beer (cans):

1 Miller Light and 1 Coors light

OH...and 2 pans of Pasta Salad...last time I made it the fist pan went quick and the second one was gone before I went up to get seconds!!! I guess it was good ;)

17Racer
07-18-2007, 03:40 PM
I will also bring 2 cases of beer:cheers: because you know we'll run out quick:D and a pot of pierogies and onions. And the Dreaded:mad: HOT SAUCE:mad: from the banquet hehe

enduroracer131
07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
I just realized how close this is to my dads house... I could walk there:-B
I will bring some food and probably a 24 pack of soda or something. Just to let everyone know, there is a walmart and a Kings supermarket and several liquor stores right up the road:cheers: so if supplies run low you know where to go.

NJ Chick
08-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Just want to bump this up as it's THIS WEEKEND!!! :cheers:

Erin C
08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks, Cindy. Right now Joe is "out of the office" for a little while...lol

He's supposed to put up a new thread with all the info anyone should need. I also know that he will be asking all to email either myself or him if you are planning on attending the party and/or the paintball fiasco so we can get a head count on food and a number for shooters to have.

If you are planning on attending Friday, Saturday, or both...let me or Joe know so propper planning can be made.

Oh...I am going to be attacked by little painted balls soon :eek:

Before I forget...VERN!!! You know more about shooters than I do...will you post something up on the Wall forum for me? I would like to have some of the FS guys come up, too...I know a handful have come up to race with us this year and they are more than welcome to participate in the festivities :)

I know Joe and I are bringing a bunch of stuff...hamburgers, buns, cheese, 2 cases of yellow frothy beverages, pasta salad and probably ketchup and mustard too...hehe...oh, and a big pop up tent and a grill...He'll put this in the new thread, but if you are brining anything let one of us know so we can keep track of things. I CANT WAIT!!!!

CJfilms
08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Sorry guys, I am still awaiting the final confirmation from Shooter's before I post up all the details and such....as soon as I get in touch with Shooter's, I will post it up here as to what the plan is, ok?