PDA

View Full Version : Tee-Shirts for this weeks Memorial Race

hollywoodmic
07-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Gene Ullmann and his staff at Asi Racewear have done it again. In a matter of the last two days they have put together a great shirt that will be available in the Riverhead Raceway Turn 3 Souvenir Stand. The shirts will be available for this week and for next 2 weeks through the Modified Tour Race. Thanks again to Gene and his staff a super job. TBax is adding the photos of it for me because I have no clue how to do it.

Teds Race Tours
07-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Beautiful Job on the TShirt!!!!! I can't wait to buy one and put it on!!!!!

hollywoodmic
07-18-2007, 04:17 PM
The head shots and the racecars are on the back and the emblem is across the front.

Wheel Racing
07-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Nice Job,I just wish they would have used the Charlie J Vega with the "Harley #1" .Oh well no biggie I can't wait to get on eof these as well.Will they be available at ASI also and will they come in larger sizes?

Mortgage Guy
07-18-2007, 08:30 PM
That is being worked on now and if it can be done the art department will change the shirt, that is just a proof.

btgoss
07-18-2007, 08:51 PM
I have a few questions.

Will this be available in...shall we say... larger sizes... I myself need one in FAT*******... I mean 3xl.

And the logo is very nice. Any chance we could see a nice quality decal of the logo?

Teds Race Tours
07-19-2007, 12:11 AM
I already put in some 3x requests, so hopefully they will have some.

Captain History
07-20-2007, 02:22 AM
Very cool from my part of the world!

turn1cowboy
07-20-2007, 11:45 AM
sweet shirts's:cheers:

W. J.
07-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Has anybody thought about setting up a mail-order type thing for those who can't come to Riverhead. It's a great looking shirt and maybe out of towners who visit here might want to get one. Just a thought.:)

btgoss
07-22-2007, 07:40 AM
I hope there is another way to buy these shirts.

They are very nice looking shirts.... apparently they brought about 2 dozen shirts in adult sizes, and then a gross of children's shirts. My father and I got to the track at around 4:15pm and at least at the 3rd turn stand, they had sold out with the exception of a 5x, a few mediums, and roughly 100 children's shirts (There is some sarcasm here, but the basic truth remains.)

I would would have thought you bring the most number of shirts to the first night, and the reason you printed them to begin with, and then sell the rest slowly over the next two weeks, So I was at a loss when they sold out so early.

I will drive to get them, but we need a place to make and order.

Also, does anyone know when I can get that greatest show on earth shirt, the black shirt with the 7ny on tribal flames on the front. That was a nice shirt as well.

Wheel Racing
07-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Nice Job,I just wish they would have used the Charlie J Vega with the "Harley #1" .Oh well no biggie I can't wait to get on eof these as well.Will they be available at ASI also and will they come in larger sizes?

Turned out great!

randomrodder
07-22-2007, 02:08 PM
My kid picked up a T for me, sure glad he was at the track real early. It's one of those Ts that's almost too nice to wear! Great job. Front also looks awesome.

Teds Race Tours
07-22-2007, 05:25 PM
I can't tell ya how much work HollywoodMic put into these shirts. He started running design ideas to me way back in March. He'd come up with an idea, change it, deside it wasn't worthy, and start all over. He only came to a final decision on the tshirt last saturday night. When I put on my shirt, I will always think of 4 Race Legends. Evans, Jarzombek, Baldwin, and Halpin!!!!

The Bullfather
07-22-2007, 05:44 PM
One guy I's love to see added to racing legends night, maybe we can call it that, is Fred Harbach! Here's too next years Long Island Racing Legends Night.

Captain History
07-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Is there a way to order these shirts for those who can't get to the track or don't know anyone at Riverhead that could pick them up?

FERGBIZZ
07-23-2007, 04:15 PM
I tried to buy one pretty early and they only had 5x and childrens. Any way to possibly get a 2x?

Captain History
08-03-2007, 02:09 AM
I assume these shirts will be available at the track tomorrow. Should ASI be called for those people out of the area interested in obtaining them?

W. J.
08-03-2007, 07:29 AM
I don't think ASi stocks them, as they only do the graphics on the shirts under contract, rather than actually carrying them as a stock item. Maybe we can get one at the booth for you and mail it. What size do you want?

Captain History
08-03-2007, 02:01 PM
It would be great if two large shirts are available there. Let me know how it needs to be worked out. Thanks.

W. J.
08-03-2007, 04:51 PM
I'l see what we can do for you, and send you the shirt or shirts and a bill, LOL!
I'll catch you for a mailing address if there are shirts to be had.

W. J.
08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
In case you missed the PM, I have those two shirts for you, just need an address to send them to.

Captain History
08-07-2007, 03:27 AM
You have a reply. Thanks again!

Captain History
08-10-2007, 09:09 AM
The shirts arrived yesterday. They are very nice!
Thanks again and I'll be sending you the renumeration. :applause:

W. J.
08-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Glad you like them, they are really nicely done.