PDA

View Full Version : Where do I buy these tires?

2crew
07-22-2007, 03:52 AM
Now I have got to get me a set of these new MS left side dirt trackin tires. This is two weeks in a row now that I have been passed in the dirt for position and nothing has been done about it, even though I have been told by many of the officials that every one has seen it and over looked it. Does this mean when I get these new tires I can run in the dirt with the best of them??? I think my times will pick up to a sub 17 sec lap.

I know we are only the thrillers but I feel like we are getting s#!t on way to often. We spend just as much money to get in as the rest of the drivers do but get the short end of the stick to frequently. I would like to see the car count raise so we have a stronge class but with getting the short end of the stick all the time it ruins the moral and makes the "honest hard working drivers!!!" feel like this is all for nothing. Make it fair and give us some time. If the modifieds need a caution for the same infraction then so do the rest of the classes!!

I left the track tonight happy that my team and I finished well but then I started thinking about it, "we all knew how it was going to end and what we should expect for our hard week long work to finally come out on top." I think the fans are even getting bored with knowing how the laps will end.

Again, Two weeks in a row where water was left down on the track as we returned to green. I would think this would be a saftey issue. How long would it have taken to run a few more laps over the water to dry it up.

jeff owler
#98 driver

bobbysgirl1805
07-22-2007, 10:21 PM
There seems to be a lot of trying to pass in the grass these days. Did you see what the 68 car did to the 7 car? Not once, but twice. Between turns 1 & 2, both times. Not to mention after he succeeded taking him out on the 3rd try, he had the nerve to do it to the 25 car (pass in the grass between turns 1 & 2). They are hesitant to throw cautions, but real quick to throw the black flag on the 7 car, which could have been prevented if they would have told the 68 to stay off the 7's bumper instead of watching the 7's front bumper. The black flag should have been for the 68 car for trying to pass in the grass, not once, but twice. Two times with the 7 car & once with the 25 car. Evidently in the 98 car's case, it was with another car, but the idea is it happened more than once with more than one car. The 7 car would have NEVER done what he did to the 68 car if someone would have done something to the 68 car in the first place. BRING BACK THE RUMBLE STRIPS!

teamhoyt
07-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Certain teams have certain rules. I thought everyone knew that:confused:

BTW, People are bored.....notice any people missing from the pits lately? They have found better things to spend their money on than watch the SAME thing happen every week. My opinion is they may as well hand the trophies out already since they already determined who they want to win.

It wouldn't be this way if people would start voicing more concern or take action elsewhere....like another track. Or start complaining to the newspaper or someone who can get the word out all over the area in a short amount of time.
The big thing is that Everyone that pays to watch a race, help a team, or drive....needs to stick together on this and get something done.

You show up week in and week out to get stepped all over by track officials. It's not right. Until something happens, I won't be back. Everyone needs to play by the same rules.

2crew
07-25-2007, 08:33 PM
certain teams have certain rules. I thought everyone knew that:confused:

I did know that, but I thought with the new managment this year things would change. I mean they are doing a good job with promotions and so forth, but the thriller class lacks proper attention.

It would be nice to hear from someone from the track on here to let us know why things are happening the way they are?

!!hint!!hint!!

NJ Chick
07-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Wow, sounds like the situation is getting a little intense....;)

Hopefully, management will start to have second thoughts....:help:

intense1
07-27-2007, 10:20 AM
570-384-3215 :wave:

White Lightnin
07-28-2007, 12:37 PM
If you decide to make that phone call, I just want to wish you "Good Luck".