PDA

View Full Version : An odd request...

CJfilms
07-22-2007, 11:19 AM
So....does anyone have a Santa hat and beard for this upcoming event? We won't need the whole outfit, just the head gear! I couldn't suffocate someone in a whole Santa suit, that would be torture!

EnduroFromDE
07-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Are we going to have a naughty Santa, too. Maybe a female wearing the Santa hat, and some stockings, but maybe some nice red leather custom made Santa suit with some fluffy white trim. She can give spankings to all those big kids who get DQ'ed.
Trust me. This will be great for our sport. Look for yourself.
http://www.yandy.com/Images/Products/81045_21318535070.jpg
Any takers, Cindy, Erin, Richard Petey, anyone???

CJfilms
07-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Steve....keep your wet dreams to yourself.:lol:

No Naughty Santa.

Now, if YOU would like to dress like so for the paintball party...be my guest!

EnduroFromDE
07-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry, I saw that picture on cardomain.com and I, for what ever reason, thought of this post. And about ME dressing like this, that's not going to work, red leather doesn't match my shoes. :lol: :lol: see ya next Sunday...

CJfilms
07-22-2007, 10:49 PM
hehehe....you could have left the link up though! lol

W. J.
07-23-2007, 07:29 AM
I brought it back, Joe. It's too good to be deleted, LOL! I think you or Petey would look great in that outfit. :lol:

My apologies to endurofromDE for restoring it, but hey, it's really a great idea!!!

CJfilms
07-23-2007, 10:19 AM
I've spent my fair share of time in a dress...maybe Petey could give it a shot!

That's right, I may just be hanging up my stockings.....and I don't mean the kind you hang over a fireplace!

;)

Erin C
07-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Maybe I should dress up my little Petey Pup as Santa...

And Monkey, you won't be hanging up your stockings any time soon if I have anything to do with it!! Everybody always seems to remember the most embarassing moments and I love it!!!

richardpetey
07-24-2007, 12:28 AM
Sorry boys! Homie don't play that game.....................:disgusted
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NJ Chick
07-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Steve, I appreciate your enthusiasm...however....this is a family show!:lol:

Hey Joe, why don't you just go as a Santa's helper? If you aren't going to go with the full Santa costume, which I don't blame you, but kids aren't dumb ya know!;) You could go as an elf...little pointy curled up shoes and hat, green skirt and striped stockings...that would be cooler to wear, just make sure you keep those jingle bells undercover!!:eek: There ya go Steve, will that do it for ya???:applause:

W. J.
07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Heck, that even sounds good to me!!! :)

CJfilms
07-25-2007, 03:48 PM
I AM NOT PUTTING ON ANY SKIRTS OR STOCKINGS!!!!!

Now, pointy curled up shoes, I'll have to think about that....

W. J.
07-25-2007, 06:51 PM
Only dresses and panyhose, HUH??? LOL!:lol:

Erin C
07-25-2007, 09:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

funny part is...he still has them ;p

CJfilms
07-26-2007, 07:12 AM
HA HA HA ....

Funny part is they are somewhere in my house, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE!!!! Trust me if I could find them, I would get rid of them.... They're haunting me from the depths of my drawers...waiting for that one day I may have a group of like 10 buddies of mine waking me up early in the morning to start partying and I try to get dressed and suddenly !:eek: !:eek: !:eek: ! STOCKINGS pop out of my sock drawer!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: