PDA

View Full Version : The Big Green Wrecking Machine

KnK Racing
07-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Who wants to race, have fun and not have to spend money on things that people have to fix when stupidity comes around??? Well I know that my dad and I don't!!! Lets try looking around to avoid something like the car in front of you. The 13, I'm sure, saw the yellow flag after he got the 16 to stop right by the "X" after the left hand turn. So now the yellow is out and it was the 58, 74 and the 13 going around to get back in line and out of the right hand turn The 13 is hitting the 74 and into my dad. Mikes point of view was that he passed the flag man knowing that the yellow was out he should SLOW DOWN!!!! Does Mike have any thought when he was racing? Now he comes off turn 2 (on the figure8 course) and hit the 74 into my dad and as the 3 of those people pile up they stopped and my mom in the 85 is watching what is happening at the "X" and got in to that. With a person like the 13 racing like that, when the yellow is out should not be racing at all and should be racing something like an enduro!!! Anyone else think that Mike Mujsce should be in an enduro???

wayne
07-29-2007, 04:57 PM
As I know Mike (10 years), he is a heck of a nice guy, but a heck of a rough driver. In an enduro race at Mountain last year, under a red flag situation, he hit my girl's car so hard some internal parts in the motor broke. No Kidding. Since I have been, racing I have never met a more hated race car driver at the track. Well, there is a certain mod driver. lol

The Bullfather
07-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I was standing right next to Mike, all 3 of them were racing hard after the Yellow came out. I don't think one driver was to blame in that situtation at all. Not sure any of them saw the yellow, I looked around after the incident up by where I was standing. It's hard to see the yellow after you passed the entrance gate. If your headed down the straight towards the flag man, you can see it, after the turn you might be able to see it, but after you pass the gate there is no way you will see the yellow till you made the complete turn in 2 (figure 8's turn 2, ovals turn 3). Farrel was sitting already and the guys had no time to see the yellow till they came back around. So if you ask me, all 3 driver's were racing hard and it's hard to see the yellow after turn 1.

W. J.
07-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Not the way I saw it at all. True, Mike was involved in the inital incident, but the 85 piled in AFTER the yellow that was thrown for the incident. Sad, but true, it happens.
Yes, Mike Mujsce is an aggressive driver, and always has been, which causes him to be a target of criticism, but he had no way to avoid last night's incident, and isn't to blame for another driver's failing to see that yellow was out. That was the major part of the incident, as all 3 of the other cars could have pulled away had the 85 not barreled in.

fig8wife
07-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Sorry but Will wouldn't have been in the X if Mike didn't put him there, then Kenny would never have hit him and either would Dor. Sorry after how many years of racing there is a reason that a lot of people don't like him. Mike has never been nasty or disrespectful to us at the track, and neither us to him, but he has destroyed a lot of cars and friends in the 6 years we have been going to the track. And sorry, but there is no excuse you can make when there are that many people saying it!

Sprague Racing
07-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Such a shame to hear that some things never change. Mike keep up the good work and you will find yourself in the fence one day.

The Bullfather
07-29-2007, 09:12 PM
The incident happened half way around the track after the spin. They shouldn't have been racing so hard after the fact. All 3 drivers came around the corner full speed before they even saw Will sitting there. The drivers should have saw the yellow flag and slowed down before the pile-up. They do have spotters if I'm correct. My reason I gave was not to blame the pile-up on Mike. Now if he did spin Will that is a different stroy. But to go half way around the track and pile-up! That's why I wrote about not being able to see a yellow after passing the entrance gate. It seems everytime there's a incident in any division, it's got to be someone else's fault. I don't think 3 cars should have piled up half way around the track after the incident, but they were racing.

racerwife
07-29-2007, 10:44 PM
The fact of the matter is it HAPPENED. IT was a racing accident. Many things were going on at once. Yes, there were 3 cars racing VERY hard for the same position. They had been going at it for quite a while on the track. A yellow flag was thrown and displayed. It was out for a while!!! Somehow, Dor either must not have seen it, saw it too late to react, or couldn't stop in time and piled into her own husbands car. Hard racing was still going on behind this wreck. Other cars were zigging and zagging behind the turned and stopped cars trying to aviod the impending carnage. They hit into each other, also hitting Kenny from the back. A little distracting for ANYONE to see all of what was happening at wide open racing speeds, accurately.
As far as Mike goes... yes, he admits to being a aggressive racer. He wants that win just as anyone else does. He will and does take chances and puts his car and himself to the limits to get that win. Will he tangle with you, you bet? Will he push you and your car to your limits? You better believe it. Does everyone know it? Yes, they most certainly do. Has my car been taken out by him during a race? YEP! Do we hold it against him? NO !!! It was racing. Have we been taken out by others during a race? YEP! Do we hold it against them? NO!!! It was racing. Would Mike EVER intentionally try to hurt someone? Not in a million years.
Get over the fact that this happened. Be glad that no one was hurt. Cars are metal, can be fixed and will be fixed. Lives, and some injuries, can not. Yes, there is an expense involved and time. It is a part of racing.
STOP THE HATRED!!! IT HAPPENED. NOTHING CAN OR WILL CHANGE THE FACT!
I'm sure Kenny and Dor can and will need help putting the cars back together. Do something constructive with your emotions and turn your energy loose on those cars instead of each other.
We will certainly be there for them if they want our hands, energy, and offer to help. They were there for us when we were wrecked in the "X"... and Mike Mujsce, too. No one else had the time, nor carried out the offer of help for us. Hopefully, the Hydes will have more hands and fulfilled offers of help.

Dor, I will call tomorrow to see what you guys need and offer our help. Also, to make sure you are both ok. Emotions and adrenaline were running high at the track... now the aches and pains set in.
Karen

The Bullfather
07-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Good post Karen.:)

W. J.
07-30-2007, 07:00 AM
Let's all tread lightly here, because THIS thread will be watched very closely!

00 RBDJ
07-30-2007, 10:36 AM
You have to understand where Ken and Dor are coming from, and when the same person hits them week after week, you do start to feel hatred for that person. Is it a good thing, no, but it is going to happen. If it is intentional or not, the only one that knows that is Mike. He claims that it is not. But after a while, you start to wonder. And yes, the main thing is that the two of them are not hurt. That is by far the most important. I just hope that by the next race everyone puts this behind them or better yet, the picnic.

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-30-2007, 12:42 PM
O.K. Let me put my 2 cents in here.
Yes, Mike Mujsce is an agressive driver, and always has been, which causes him to be a target of criticism, but he had no way to avoid last night's incident, and isn't to blame for another driver's failing to see that yellow was out. That was the major part of the incident, as all 3 of the other cars could have pulled away had the 85 not barreled in.
First of all I was right behind Mike, Carl and Will for the last 3 laps. Mike was driving like he was in a BUMPER CAR!! He was slamming the 2 of them and sending them side ways. I had the front row seat, I know what I saw!! If Mike wasn't such (let me try to be nice) an aggressive driver that would Not have happened!! I was NOT upset with Mike because I hit my husband! I was upset that he thought he was driving a bumper car in front of me and sent Will around and slammed into Carl and made Carl slam into Kenny. Now let me say I don't have the seat time the rest of the guys have in the figure 8's, and that's a lot right there, but when I'm running in the back, trying to keep up, and stay out of the way, there's a lot going on. I Do Not have radio's!! I did see Will sitting at the X when I went to go into turn 1 and I didn't see the caution come out, I was watching the other turn, because I knew Roger was leading and seeing if I would be able to make it through again, when I saw I could make it. Next thing I saw was Will still there and went to go around him, Not seeing "My Husband When I BARRELED In". I will say it again "YOU CAN NOT SEE A BLACK CAR IN THE DARK!!!" (I did tell him that before he painted his car black!) And I will say I'm not blaming Mike because I hit my husband, I'm blaming him for his BUMPER CAR DRIVING. Even after I went down to my pit area, saw Kenny, got a drink and went back up the watch the finish of the fig. 8's, Mike was still driving the same way.

Such a shame to hear that some things never change. Mike keep up the good work and you will find yourself in the fence one day. Hey George, Don't sell your firesuit and helmet, you might get that call some day!:rolleyes: Either that or how about what the did to his Blunderbust Car???:p :p :p :p
00 RBDJ (I know) you are right, but really it's not week after week, it's Year After Year and it's "B.M.A. for S.S.D.W." LOL
And Fig8wife you are right, too. Everyone sees something different, with Mike and his crew.
Mike, a dog in the pits might be O.K., but they really need a leash!!:disgusted
:disgusted "Marc 3":disgusted
As far as Mike going in to enduros? No, he should just keep with the demos!!

leah28racing
07-30-2007, 01:16 PM
All I know is if Nick and I have to keep moving you and Kenny away from musjce's pit, we wont have to go to the gym. :lol: :lol:
We'll only have to work out on Saturdays.

Sprague Racing
07-30-2007, 04:17 PM
DOR I would pay for that call.... I will be waiting for that collect call. Also this will be BIG....:) :p

fisherman
07-30-2007, 05:23 PM
hey dor and kenny same phone #

W. J.
07-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Bad behavior/blame, whatever you wish to call it, can anyone explain why non-members of the #13 Fig-8 crew were trashing the #13's trailer and pit area?
Talk about a violation of the rules, HUH???

fig8wife
07-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey if the officials would take care of it Dor and Kenny wouldnt have to I mean how many times do they have to take it really? And not for nothing most of the time when he hits someone he is not the one coming off the track wrecked so he could give a poop less!

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-30-2007, 08:42 PM
OH wait, be right, back got to run to the Bathroom..... It's is just too funny:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad behavior/blame, whatever you wish to call it, can anyone explain why non-members of the #13 Fig-8 crew were trashing the #13's trailer and pit area?
Talk about a violation of the rules, HUH???
W. J. Who ever told you that must have been on the #13 Figure 8 crew... RIGHT??? OH Did you also hear how I spit in someone's face from the #13 Figure 8 crew too??? Because that never happened either!! Oh can't forget about the flat that I gave him, That wasn't me either, because the one who did that came and told me he did it after he heard I got blamed for that too!! Do I care that I'm being blamed for any of this Ha,Ha,Ha NOT AT ALL!! I'm just upset that I didn't think to do it before I got the blame. These are the things that the #13 Crew see, just like Mike isn't the one to blame any time his green car is behind the car that just spun out, OH NO, NOT MIKE!!
W. J. did you go in his trailer and and his pit area see it trashed for yourself or are you just starting rumors??

W. J.
07-30-2007, 08:49 PM
I didn't accuse anyone, I just stated that it happened. It was reported by multiple witnesses, so don't make like it's a fantasy. My main point is that it happened, and isn't anymore right than an accident that happened on the track. If anything, it is even less forgiveable.

The Bullfather
07-30-2007, 08:53 PM
This post is getting way out of hand and needs to be shut down. We don't condone threats. For the fact W.J. isn't posting rumours, he wasn't the only person who heard about this or seen this. Now, he nor I said you or anyone from your team did it! But if damage was done to personal items off the track, that's a total different issue. What happens on the track should stay on the track. It should also between drivers, I'm personally tired of seeing crew memebers go after other crew memebers. They are not the ones behind the wheel making the decisions. Drivers need to keep it between themselves and not their crew memebers. Everyone works hard away from the track to keep their equipment in good running conditions. We know of the past of some drivers, it sad that someone has to go a wreck personal equipment. As The Jam we shouldn't get in the middle of drivers spats, but please don't bring your spats here because we are also being watched and people do read this!

W. J.
07-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Good idea, Pete, this thread, and subject, is closed.