PDA

View Full Version : Roger Maynor

BoomBoom
07-30-2007, 09:20 AM
I just wanted to thank Roger Maynor for taking time out on Tuesday and coming down to the shop and lend a hand. That was a class act by him and as a member of Double Zero Racing it was much appreciated. Thank you.....do you help with enduro cars too? lol..... I want to win, too.

leah28racing
07-30-2007, 10:29 AM
:lol: :lol: My dad doesn't even know how to use a computer haha!!! He only got a cellphone last year. He hated cell phones, but he always asked to use everyone else's until he finally got his own.

But I'll be sure to tell him about your post. I'm sure if ask him to take a look at the enduro car, he will help as well. Just hope we he won't tell you "Let me take it out" .:lol: :lol: :lol:

BoomBoom
07-30-2007, 10:43 AM
I appreciate you passing along the message. I will certainly speak with him, but if one of the best drivers of all time wants to take out my little 8 cyl enduro....how can I say no.....

How are things coming with planning for the festival you would like to put together?

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
07-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Oh My God!! That's it keep it up, swelling Rogers head like that, then maybe he won't be able to get his helmet on (he has the biggest size already) for the next race and it won't be another Roger Maynor winning. HA, Ha, Ha!!!!
Just kidding, Hats off to Roger for helping another team win!! And Congratulations to the Whole Double Zero Racing Team!! Great Win!!:applause:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

leah28racing
07-30-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm still working on it. I'm waiting to hear from x_factor or county amusements. Hopefully, I'll have some news to share at the picnic.

p.s. I don't even know who this is haha!!! You didn't fill out your profile. Do you have AIM? IM me.

racingfan
07-30-2007, 08:26 PM
My uncle is trying to get to you on the dunk tank!!!!!!!:help: