PDA

View Full Version : Riverhead weather

ThE sHaDoW
07-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 94.

:help:

Nuttin like baking in the hot Riverhead sun. Bring plenty of water ladies and gentleman.

The Bullfather
07-30-2007, 03:52 PM
ummm it's Monday, let's worry about the weather thrusday or Friday. lol A lot can change! You know weathermen!

W. J.
07-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 94.

:help:

Nuttin like baking in the hot Riverhead sun. Bring plenty of water ladies and gentleman.

Better than rain any day.

ThE sHaDoW
07-30-2007, 04:15 PM
I think you guys are mistaking my post. I wasnt complaining, just giving everyone a heads-up, bring water, prepare now. Drivers should start drinking extra water starting Wednesday to prepare for the heat. Drinking extra Saturday will provide some relief, but the best bet is to hydrate now.

ThE sHaDoW
08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Nice, a bit of a cool down is expected.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89. West wind between 3 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

randomrodder
08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
WEATHERPERSON.....The only job in the world where you can be wrong so often, still keep your job and get periodic raises. Must be from all the TV sponsorship such as the; supermarkets, take home Pizza companies, TV programs and such.

Where do I apply for the job?