PDA

View Full Version : Sad news...Stephen Moss

Howie
08-01-2007, 09:49 AM
I received this sad news this morning.

Stephen Moss, husband of Deborah Moss (Deb is the scorer for Eddie Flemke) passed away Tuesday evening at home after suffering a heart attack. I understand there will be a private service early Thursday morning.

Condolences may be sent to Debbie at -

Deborah Moss
35 Benny Drive
Plantsville, Connecticut

RGeeProductions
08-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss Deborah.
Prayers go to you and your family.

ThE sHaDoW
08-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time of need.

ThE sHaDoW

Linda
08-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Debbie,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. We will be thinking of you and your family and you will be in our prayers. Rick & Linda #9 & #33

Precision Auto
08-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Deb: We will keep you in our thoughts and our hearts during this difficult time.

Linda & Norm, Precision Automotive, Inc.

Camper Lady
08-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Your in our Thoughts and Prayers Deb

Linda and Joe
And the whole crew of Brady Bunch racing

Bob T. Racer
08-01-2007, 04:06 PM
I can't even begin to express how sorry I am to hear this news. I know what you must be going through and I know that it is not easy. Please know that Greg and I are thinking of you and that you are in our prayers.

Love, Venetta

chrome horn
08-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I've known Deb and Steve for as long as I can remember, and I am really kind of lost for words. If you are looking to make a donation, I know one charity Debbie is fond of is the Victory Junction Gang Camp. In an email sent out by Janice Brice, she also mentioned that Steve and Deb love animals so any charity like that I'm sure would be appreciated. It's been a tough road for the 10 team over the past year suffering a couple of losses. My thoughts and prayers are with Debbie.

Goldy
08-02-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm so sorry to hear news like this - my thoughts and prayers are with you, your close friends and family. Be stong.

Chris