PDA

View Full Version : Free Sponsorship

voodoocadoo
08-01-2007, 05:23 PM
We are offering our car for you sponsorship for "FREE"!!! Yes, free, no gimmicks, no hidden costs. Just bring your vinyl graphics to our car, find a spot, and it's your's for the rest of the season. It's that simple. If you're looking to get your company name out there this season, and you're short on cash, no problem, it's that easy. Come see Russ at the # 99 VooDoo Ca -Doo

Russ

Do You VooDoo ?

SuperShafts
08-02-2007, 02:18 PM
You should put what you run, how you do, and some other little stuff, put up a pic too of the car

voodoocadoo
08-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Here we go. We run a 1976 Cadillac deville, I am a rookie this year at Riverhead. I have race in NHRA Super pro, North East Iron and have a Busch North Car for GT1 racing. We are here to have fun and bring the family and kids. Hopefully make the top 10 and have some fun. My goal is simple; I am going to be here for the rest of the year, so I offered up the car for sponsorship. If some one gives us $40 for fuel or money for tires that would be awesome, BUT there in no obligation here, just bring me your vinyl, and put it on. Hopefully you will like what you see and maybe stick around next year for a regular sponsorship, it's that easy. So come by and stop at my trailer.

Where the name came from, well we were working on it one night, pressed the starter button and nothing happend. Two minutes later the car started by itself, LOL, hence the name.

VOO DOO Ca DOO (1976 Cadilalac)

Russ

Do You Voo Doo

voodoocadoo
08-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Here she is in all her glory.

Thank you for all your help. See you Saturday.

Russ

Do You Voo Doo