PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Richie!!!!!!!!

17Racer
08-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Just wanted to send out a big congrats to my buddy Richie DiMarco on his first ever Street Stock feature win.:applause:

:applause: :applause:Way to go!!! You deserve it!!:applause: :applause:

Maddawg
08-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Congrats Little D on your win!!!!:cool: Well deserved and a long time coming!!!!! :cheers: I'll have one for ya since you can't :lol:
Maddawg 417-12

Geno
08-05-2007, 01:56 AM
It's about time! Glad to be there for it too- Congrats!

ss26
08-06-2007, 02:15 PM
:wave: Glad we were there to see your 1st WIN. You deserved that one, keep it up, let's see more this year. We were waiting for you a Dennys Sat. night to buy you that Victory dinner, but you didnt show, only Winks showed up. Next time make sure that dad of yours has a nap first so we can stop. LOL Scott & Sally Meckes

NJ Chick
08-06-2007, 09:34 PM
That's awesome! Congrats Richie! The first one is the hardest to get, but the sweetest!!! Keep it going!

:wave: :cool: :wave: :cool:

Howie - #75 Thriller
and

richardpetey
08-06-2007, 11:28 PM
See! That trip down the shore gave you a new lease on your racing world...................:applause:
Congrats and many more.......................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EricaR
08-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Racing for anything other than first seems kinda silly now doesn't it?:confused: I told you in the off season you'd get your first win this year, so...TOLD YOU SO!! From all of the Reakes Racing crew, congrats on your first Street Stock feature win! :cheers: