PDA

View Full Version : Modified Racers Reunion

Frasson118
08-06-2007, 08:08 AM
Although still in the planning stages, we are organizing a Northeast Modified racers reunion. It is scheduled at New Smyrna Speedway on the day of the Richie Evans Memorial race in February during Speedweeks '08. I'm hoping that your web-site could help us in contacting racers that started their careers at LEAST 25 years ago so we can send them an invitation and details about this event. Asphalt or Dirt racers are welcome, and of course, all fans of any age or background. This is going to be a free event for both drivers and fans. It's all about having some fun, and seeing some people that we haven't seen in many years.

We are also inviting all owners of restored or classic Modifieds to attend, for display and possibly a few laps on the speedway during intermission.

We will be developing a web-site and a flier that gives all the details as soon as we have more information to give.

If you could, please post, or pass on, my e-mail or phone number to anyone that may be interested in attending this event.

Thank You for any help you may be able to provide!

Jerry Binner, 407-702-3311, or seminolelifttruck@cfl.rr.com

intense1
08-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Still hoping to put an Evergreen Reunion together here at Mountain before the end of the season. It would be awesome to see some of those old Modifieds hit the pavement, as well. But, we could use a few good folks to help organize the event. If anyone would like to get involved, please give me a call at the speedway office (570)384-3215.

Captain History
08-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Put it on RaceNY or somewhere like that and get the word out. You might get some people that way.