PDA

View Full Version : S.A.F.E.R. picnic

00 RBDJ
08-06-2007, 10:42 AM
I just wanted to say Thank You to Kathy Kraft and Joe Saraceno. :applause: You both did a great job. :applause: My family had a really nice time. Thank you also to George for doing a lot of the BBQing. :angel:

leah28racing
08-06-2007, 11:06 AM
It was fun and glad there were no fights! But the Maynor team did win the tug of war. Even with Dorothea and I on it, but it was all fun.

figure849
08-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Yeah , with Carl on the Kraft team I think he was pushing instead of pulling !

The Bullfather
08-06-2007, 03:26 PM
ahhh I missed the tug-o-war darn! Had a good time, just so beat from the day before. Sweated all day and night and just kept drinking plenty of fluids to keep me going. Did a good job on that, but was spent the next day. Hey I did go 2 for 3 in Softball. Started at 1st went 3 for 4 at the base. Then decided to stay out of sun because of the day before and NO ONE BROUGHT WATER! LOL.:lol: So I did the American leaugue thing and became DH. lol Had a good time, wish I could have stayed longer. I didn't bring the camera, I didn't want to incriminate anyone! lol

RickFigure8
08-07-2007, 09:06 PM
I can see it now. Next year, Tommy will have me bringing weight to stuff in my pockets.
Peter, I was bringing my digital camera, but realized I forgot it as I was going through Hauppauge.

RickFigure8
08-07-2007, 09:20 PM
It was a great picnic, as always. I hope next year more non-figure8 people come out. As much as it's been said, I'm still not sure most people know this is open to everyone. Hey, I bring lots of old modified, street stock, and mini modified photos too, lol.