PDA

View Full Version : The Carnival Sept 30th

leah28racing
08-06-2007, 02:39 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that all of the phone calls and emails that I have made, it was made possible for S.A.F.E.R to have a carnival to raise money for the club and point funds at the end of the year.

The carnival is being donated to us.

A special thanks to x_factor (Vinny) who works for county amusements for helping make this possible.
Special thanks to 4 seasons for letting us use the parking lot for this to take place.

Kathy Kraft and I, who put this all together, hope everyone will come down and support us and have a great time. It will be held on Sept 30th.

figure849
08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Great job by Kathy and Leah, this carnival is just what the club needed. This may make this year's point fund the best ever. And the end result could be that the S.A.F.E.R. point fund is much bigger than N.A.S.C.A.R..
Now if that does not make figure 8 the best division, dollar for dollar, then I don't know what will. Congrats , and I'm sure all of the racing community will come to support our carnival.

Tommyj16
08-07-2007, 03:57 PM
I am sure we are going to go over this at the next SAFER meeting but what are the details do we bring our cars and is this a amusement ride and games carnival also.:cheers:

The Bullfather
08-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Wiffle ball??? kick ball??? lol stick ball or even butts-up?? lol also known as hand ball with some kinda ghetto rules in them.

x_factor
08-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Well guys, we are working on this. I've got a lot of work ahead of me to make this possible. I'd rather thank everyone that worked hard on this! You can all visit http://www.allcountyamusements.com/