PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Who's going to be at Stafford.

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm on such a Modified High right now from the Last 2 Flash races that I need some another Mod fix. My buddy and I are heading up to Stafford on Friday, with the possibility of heading to Lebanon Valley on Saturday for the Super Dirt Mod Race. So who among us will there be to hang with at Stafford?

Jaws
08-08-2007, 12:54 PM
You know I will be there!

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Jaws.
You don't count, you'll be in the pits. :)

ThE sHaDoW
08-08-2007, 04:09 PM
I'll be there with my umbrella.

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I'll be there with my umbrella.

Cool. You buying breakfast on Saturday?

ThE sHaDoW
08-08-2007, 05:58 PM
No, I work for free on my race team. No money to buy food.

As a side note, that's a twisted email you sent.:applause: :applause:

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Thank you Just call me TwisTED. I always do my best work under when I am passionate about a subject.

Jaws
08-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Jaws.
You don't count, you'll be in the pits. :)

Wow, that was not nice!! And I was going to come hang out with the Tbax traveling fan club!

But I do know someone near and dear to your heart will be there too.

I spoke to him Sat night and he said he will be up there.

Can you guess?

Precision Auto
08-08-2007, 06:45 PM
TBax has a fan club? Can I be President? I just need two votes to win the position....

Actually, I think I should be President, V.P., Secretary and Treasurer......

I've got some devious things in mind!

Vote for me..............:cheers:

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Wow, that was not nice!! And I was going to come hang out with the Tbax traveling fan club!

But I do know someone near and dear to your heart will be there too.

I spoke to him Sat night and he said he will be up there.

Can you guess?

Mike's on my A.C. list since he called me crazy.:)

TBax has a fan club? Can I be President? I just need two votes to win the position....

Actually, I think I should be President, V.P., Secretary and Treasurer......

I've got some devious things in mind!

Vote for me..............:cheers:

I vote for Linda, because she probably has worse things in mind for me if she isn't elected.

Chris
08-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Ted I've got your back. Besides Linda's :angel: nice to me .

MandyB
08-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Unless I'm dead, I'll be there. For time trials, I'll be in the pits. When features roll around, I'm at my usual spot in the general admission grandstands. (First turn, right before that stairwell, sitting two or three rows up from the aisle.) I will be there with notes in hand and will be wearing blue.

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2007, 11:07 PM
Mandy. It wouldn't be a trip to Stafford without you being there. You are the Queen of Turn 1 at Stafford.:)

Precision Auto
08-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Mike's on my A.C. list since he called me crazy.:)

I vote for Linda, because she probably has worse things in mind for me if she isn't elected.

Ahh.....nothing like friends who know you well! Linda

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

The Bullfather
08-08-2007, 11:09 PM
ummm Ted I'm so excited I'm in Ct. right now writing this at a Days Inn!!! I just got back from Waterford Speedbowl. Nice place, wacky and wild weds night. Legends put on a good show, mods were pretty decent, not a lot but oh well. They are sks with restrictor plates, older mods for the most part and tires are recycled down to them after the tour guys are done. X cars reminded me of our 4 cly. enduros but with cautions! lol Super Enduros were like our Grand Enduros without Hoosiers and they have cautions too. Thompson tommorrow night!

Teds Race Tours
08-09-2007, 11:07 AM
ummm Ted I'm so excited I'm in Ct. right now writing this at a Days Inn!!! I just got back from Waterford Speedbowl. Nice place, wacky and wild weds night. Legends put on a good show, mods were pretty decent, not a lot but oh well. They are sks with resterictor plates, older mods for the most part and tires are recycled down to them after the tour guys are done. X cars reminded me of our 4 cly. enduros but with cautions! lol Super Enduros were like our Grand Enduros without Hoosiers and they cautions too. Thompson tommorrow night!

Pete. We usually try to sit near turn 1 since they won't let us stand in turn 2. Probably the last set of stairs on the Front Stretch before the pit entrance/exit. Look for us, weather permitting of course.

ThE sHaDoW
08-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Friday: Rain likely. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 67. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Friday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. North wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Teds Race Tours
08-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Friday: Rain likely. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 67. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Friday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. North wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday Night. Rain Likely with a chance of a Side trip to Foxwoods.

Axel
08-09-2007, 12:26 PM
There is the slightest chance I may come up on FRI nite if the rain holds off. I get out of work at 3:30, so could be up there by 8 or so... I would say it's about a 20% chance for right now...

Ted, please change your signature. I have 153 pts, not 12, thank you.

-Axel

TMAC
08-09-2007, 12:27 PM
I believe up at the valley,saturday is the sportsman race and sunday is the super dirt race....

Teds Race Tours
08-09-2007, 12:35 PM
There is the slightest chance I may come up on FRI nite if the rain holds off. I get out of work at 3:30, so could be up there by 8 or so... I would say it's about a 20% chance for right now...

-Axel

12 Points? 153 Points? Is there really a big enough difference to warrant changing it right now? I mean you are so far behind, it really doesn't matter.

I believe up at the valley,saturday is the sportsman race and sunday is the super dirt race....

TMAC. The Dirt Mods are on Saturday. Right now, I have no idea what we're gonna do.
http://www.lebanonvalley.com/Circle/LVSHome.html

Teds Race Tours
08-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Ok. Plan B. We're going somewhere on Saturday. If SMS does get rained out on Friday, we go there on Saturday. If SMS gets the show in on Friday, we go to Lebanon Valley on Saturday. Either way, a great race will be seen.

TMAC
08-09-2007, 03:31 PM
I stand corrected[i called a friend who lives up there]the sportsman race is friday and super dirt is on sat[gates open at 5]10 bucks gets you in.Have a good time......

randomrodder
08-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it ain't gonna rain Friday night.

Steve O
08-09-2007, 11:07 PM
D'OH! I'm gonna miss this one. I have a good excuse though, and it's even racing related...

I'll be out at Bonneville Salt Flats for Speedweek (or in this case, Speedweekend). If I can manage to find some shade on occasion, it should be a good time...

-Steve

ThE sHaDoW
08-10-2007, 10:45 AM

-Axel

So what are the Saturday chances?

Axel
08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Sorry bud- thanks for thinkin of me, but I got plans on SAT nite I gotta do (seafood festival and swimming party for my daughter.)

Have fun and good luck!!!!

randomrodder
08-10-2007, 11:34 AM
So much for positive thinking on my part. Just heard Peter is on his way home. Race was called because of rain.

ThE sHaDoW
08-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Sorry bud- thanks for thinkin of me, but I got plans on SAT nite I gotta do (seafood festival and swimming party for my daughter.)

Have fun and good luck!!!!

Will they have pork roll at the seafood festival? I may have to pull the plug on Stafford for me.:applause:

Teds Race Tours
08-10-2007, 12:16 PM
I have heard that Pork Roll is the Lobster of the Land Roaming Creatures.

Axel
08-10-2007, 01:02 PM
of course. It's pork roll made out of various unsundry seafood components.

Sorry, seasfood fest and the party was on the claendar for several months.