PDA

View Full Version : Erin Dumicich & Kathleen Hallock on News12 Tomorrow

LongIslandJam
08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
The female tandem of Erin Dumicich and Kathleen Hallock will be featured on News12 tomorrow. Dumicich will also have her family Frank & Frank along with her as well. In addition, Jam's own Jr. Reporter, Danielle McCormack will be on hand to account for the action.

khallock
08-09-2007, 01:57 PM
JA, we just wrapped up at the track with NEWS12 sports anchor Jamie Stuart. I want to thank you, Long Island Jam, and Bob McCormack, and everyone at Riverhead Raceway for helping us get this done. NEWS12 will be notifying me & the JAM when this will be aired in September.

LEAD LAP
08-10-2007, 10:57 AM
So THAT'S what it takes to get media exposure.:rolleyes:

Did they have an all-female camera crew as well ?

nflobster
08-10-2007, 02:40 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: huh?:confused: :confused: :confused:

LongIslandJam
08-10-2007, 05:18 PM
What it takes to get media exposure is being different. And in this case, two female racers taking to the track is something different.

Any race team can get themselves exposure if they know how to work the media and highlight what makes them different. The racers with the most exposure and most sponsors, usually have that knack on selling themselves. As with the media, the same applies.

Trust me, for some its easier to highlight your differences, but everyone who races at Riverhead has the capacity to shine.

Lastly, ANY exposure for local racing is good exposure. Every time racing is covered on the local news, its free advertising for Riverhead. This means it increases the chances of putting new fans in the stands, and these potential fans may be future drivers or future sponsors.

Good Work Girls and Good Work News12 in taking the time to cover our beloved pastime.