PDA

View Full Version : Last 15 laps of Miller Lite 140

RGeeProductions
08-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Here is the last 15 laps of the Miller Lite 140 (http://www.longislandjam.com/news/2007/video/pitbull/080407/PITBULL080407bonus.wmv) taken By Long Island Jam's Peter Milano. Nice footage....Thanks Peter.....

LaFilms
08-10-2007, 02:36 AM
:wave: This is actually my footage. Steve "LaFilms" LaFountaine. I'm glad you liked it.

310fig8
08-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Great Clip!!!!! My question is, why wasn't the yellow thrown when JR was limping around the track with the flat?

Howie
08-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Good job Steve. It is cool seeing it from the other side of the track (and the whole track). Thanks for sharing.

RGeeProductions
08-10-2007, 09:31 AM
:wave: This is actually my footage. Steve "LaFilms" LaFountaine. I'm glad you liked it.

Sorry Steve. It was put up with the Pitbull so I presumed Peter filmed it.
The boss failed to inform me and failed to label it on the main page.....which I am doing now
Then again, right now his hands are full with upgrade issues....

Again sorry and thanks.....

LaFilms
08-10-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm just glad everyone is enjoying it. I don't often get to focus on the leaders, but unfortunately my driver went behind the wall with overheating problems. I guess his loss is your gain. Thanks again for the compliments.

W. J.
08-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Excellent footage, Steve, thanks so much for your contribution. It truly shows everything that happened.

tstiles
08-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I've been using him for a while and it's always good
I'm just glad everyone is enjoying it. I don't often get to focus on the leaders, but unfortunately my driver went behind the wall with overheating problems. I guess his loss is your gain. Thanks again for the compliments.

ModTourMan
08-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Great clip. Thank you.

randomrodder
08-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Peter did film the whole 140 laps. I gather none of his laps were used. He was standing on one of the concrete blocks in turn three. I saw the whole race on TV here at home when he hooked the camera up to it.

I believe they were both in the same spot filming. :wave:

W. J.
08-10-2007, 11:35 AM
No, Steve films from the top of the stands in turn 2.

randomrodder
08-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the clarification Walter.

jfp711
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Great clip, I.M.O. I did not see any chopping by the #36 but did see a lot of good car control getting the back bumper hammered on, surprised to see #16 run like that, just really hard hard short track racing good stuff......... I had read on another board that the #36 chopped like crazy, I just really enjoy this board enjoy the post and people, keep up the great job REALLY ENJOYED THE CLIP

W. J.
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
No problem. It would be interesting to get you take on the video of the whole 140 laps. A lot of yellow, and a lot of 'down' time, we all know that. Maybe the best part of it would be TC's pass of Steffy, which occurred before Steve's film began.

randomrodder
08-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Ok, so you got me, we'll have to deduct a number of caution laps, LOL. What do you want from an old man? :wave:

W. J.
08-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I wasn't trying to get you, just commenting on the 'excitement' of the first 2/3's of the race, LOL!:lol:

RGeeProductions
08-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Great clip, I.M.O. I did not see any chopping by the #36 but did see a lot of good car control getting the back bumper hammered on, surprised to see #16 run like that, just really hard hard short track racing good stuff......... I had read on another board that the #36 chopped like crazy, I just really enjoy this board enjoy the post and people, keep up the great job REALLY ENJOYED THE CLIP

Maybe the #16 ran like you say because TC ran over him to get the lead to begin with!!!!

jfp711
08-10-2007, 01:35 PM
As most of you guys know I'm a fan & friend of TC, Great driver I.M.O., having said that I was NOT at riverhead, wish I was, have not been there since the mid 80's anyways, Teddy has gotten his fair share of abuse much of his own making but what I was told was at Riverhead When Stef & TC came up on lapped traffice they neede to go either high or low around traffice and TC went low and Stef come down which got the #36 in the air, again I was not there and sure don't want to bring this board down to some levels of other boards but that's what I heard and from watching the great video clip Steff was sure pounding TC pretty good which is cool I personally love that sh** been watching Stef since the GTO Late model days was surprised to see him wreck anyone for the lead, Great short track racing. I just think it's great you can voice an opinion on this site w/o getting strung up bye your short hairs like some other boards out there. Keep up the great job.

chrome horn
08-10-2007, 05:25 PM
LET THE ICE BEGIN TO FORM IN HELL JFP!!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!LOL!!!! From what I saw, they did come up on lap traffic and I believe Teddy got airborne was nothing more then two guys making a split second decision. I think the action on the track proved why we all go to see the modifieds and why we all love short track bullrings!

jfp711
08-10-2007, 06:01 PM
FLAWLESS, I just picked myself off the floor, you agree with me HOLY SH**, glad to see & read that your still alive and kicking...............

LaFilms
08-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Pitbull gave me his video of the entire race along with his interviews. I am uploading it to JA right now, but it is such a big file, I don't know when he can have it up. So keep a look out for it and enjoy.

TractionControl
08-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Great job with the video Steve. Thank you.