PDA

View Full Version : Stafford Qualifying

Linda
08-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Just got a call from Rick and Jake. There are 33 cars there and they have decided to let all 33 cars start the races...not leaving one to go home alone.:applause: Also, Ed Cox is trying to get Nascar to put transponders in each car and he sited Riverhead as an example. Not sure since I was not there, but probably had a problem with scoring.

W. J.
08-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Transponders would be a wonderful idea. I think the problem at Riverhead was there were so many cars not on the lead lap, and probably some thought they were.
Anyhow, nothing could be better than putting in transponders and getting a clear and accurate picture of where everybody is on the track and in the race. I wish Mr. Cox all the success in the world. :applause:

RGeeProductions
08-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Linda, thank you for that update....

Axel
08-11-2007, 04:02 PM
it's a beautiful day in NJ, wish I was there. Oh well, off to the seafood fest. (Worse things could happen)

RGeeProductions
08-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Instant message me some lobster tails!!! LOL

The Bullfather
08-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Think the problem was the incident with Jimmy Blewett situtation where at the end of the race he was scored as being 5th, after checking they called him into the hauler to inform him he was 12th. They brought him in to talk with him and try to come to an understanding as to why he was 12th. There was no huge incident that brought him into the hauler!

ThE sHaDoW
08-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I heard the one lap penalty was running the stop and go sign when he came back from the pits. Don't know if that is correct or not.