PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone

DODGE99
08-13-2007, 10:26 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me get back out on the track Saturday night. There were so many people helping I can't remeber them all, but just to name a few: Dave Brigati and his guys, Danny Turbush, big thanks to Dennis from Oval Speed, Rob Tribuzio (his car was wrecked also, but still he was helping on mine!), Rob Bader, Scott Kulesa's guys, and a huge thanks to all my guys! Like I mentioned I can't remember everyone who was helping but thanks.

All of this could have been avoided if a certain person just stayed home and relaxed on the couch Saturday nights. I watched a video tape of how the whole crash happened and it shows the definate lack of brains this one person has. This isn't the first time this particular person has caused "the big one", such as the one Saturday which tore up a lot of racecars. That was by far the worsT Charger race this season! With car counts low and brainless drivers out there wrecking more than half the field within the first 2 laps of the race, makes me really think about why I go back each Saturday and spend all the money it takes to run a charger car, just to have some one wreck it.

Thanks again to everyone that helped me out!

Kevin Orlando

bulldozer
08-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Glad to see you are doing good, now get that car fixed and let's get it on next week. Need any help, don't be afraid to call 926 8874. I get off at 1, so when you get that thing straightened, clipped, whatever, give me a call, I'll help get that thing back together. Bub 81

sround
08-16-2007, 10:43 PM
What about me????:*-( :mad: :confused:
LOL... Thanks for the call K.O.