PDA

View Full Version : New Nascar rules

leah28racing
08-13-2007, 12:49 PM
New Nascar Rules
15) After each caution, the car will run the opposite way ... caution - clockwise - caution - counter clockwise - caution - clockwise ... etc.

14) Earnhardt, Jr., has to drive with a passenger ... preferably a sumo wrestler ... for extra weight.

13) Potty pit stops during a half time.

12) No more champagne in Victory Lane. A special whine will be used.

11) The 'wider is better' Pontiac will be narrowed since NASCAR has discovered the reason Pontiac widened the car was to accommodate a drivers ego.

10) Races will be shortened to 7 laps so Darrel Waltrip can finish on the lead lap on at least one of his final races.

9) There will be a 15 minute half time break so Benny Parson can get a snack ... better make it a 30 minutes.

8) Cars with handicapped plates shall pit in specially marked blue pit stalls.

7) Depends Undergarments announced it will sponsor a car for the 2001 season.

6) To ward off an approaching sexual discrimination lawsuit, NASCAR mandates at least one member of each sexuality will be represented on each team ...

5) Top speed is out! The cars starting positions will depend on how pretty the car is. If it's ugly they will vote on who gets provisionals, the ugliest car goes home.

4) To save the Inspectors time, one car will automatically fail inspection each week and the team will be fined $25,000.

3) Mike Skinner will start backwards so when he spins he will be facing the right direction.

2) The winner of a race will be determined by who picked the winner in NASCAR ROCKS ... if no one picked a winner, straws will be drawn ... the straw draw also holds true for second on back.

1) Because of Political Correctness, no discrimination against the handicapped will be permitted.

scottyboy39
08-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Well seeing you just posted this you might wanna rethink the benny parson and kenny irwin rules.Have a heart bro and respect the dead.

leah28racing
08-26-2007, 10:02 PM
sorry
:confused: i just copied and pasted ,didn't mean no harm,didn't realize it.

W. J.
08-26-2007, 10:40 PM
I guess that means ?

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
08-27-2007, 01:52 AM
Got to LOVE #8!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Who in the Figure 8's has a Blue Pit Stall?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

leah28racing
08-27-2007, 09:06 AM
No W.J.
I did read it,but i skimmed ,i didn't realize it .Do you always have to comment on what i write?

I Didn't even know one of them died believe it or not.I don't watch the nextel cup much anymore.I apologized,that should be enough.You don't always have to comment everything i write.:mad:

W. J.
08-27-2007, 09:29 AM
I skimmed, I didn't realize it. I Didn't even know one of them died believe it or not.

No Comment! (On my legitimate question.)

scottyboy39
08-30-2007, 03:16 PM
although it was pretty funny when they first did it tho