PDA

View Full Version : Thompson weather forcast

ThE sHaDoW
08-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Now don't shoot the messenger, just giving you a little advanced notice. I am starting to believe they may have something here, starting to gain some consistency.

Thursday: A chance of showers, mainly between noon and 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 84. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thursday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 9pm and 3am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southwest wind between 7 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Do they have a rain date? or will we get a rain shortened event again?

ThE sHaDoW
08-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Updated one last time:

Thursday: A chance of showers between 9am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. East wind 6 to 14 mph becoming south. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind between 6 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Not sure what to think. I was positive about last Friday, but this one has changed almost hourly. 50% chance we get the entire show run, that's my call.