PDA

View Full Version : No Shooting!

CJfilms
08-15-2007, 08:31 PM
This is a major update to anyone who was interested in coming out this weekend to Shooter's 365 for the party/paintball event.

We will be POSTPONING the event until further notice. I am unable to get a finalization on prices, the camping arrangements, and more.... Therefore, we have to postpone things until we have either secured another location or come up with another idea...

I apologize about this, but with only a few days before the party, I cannot reach my contact, and nothing is set....

Please be patient until we find our next plan of action! :*-( :*-( :*-(

4speed
08-18-2007, 07:50 AM
SHOOTERS bailed - time to relocate

Lets have a party at S+S Speedways or the new place Lehigh Valley Grand Prix

Randy, the owner of S+S, allows private parties where you can bring in beer, food, and pretty much anything you want goes.

Randy is a very cool guy.
Joe, you may want to talk to him about some sponsorship. I know he sponsors many different things. It is most certainly worth a shot.

33Munky34
08-21-2007, 06:21 PM
don't waste your time at S&S that is a joke compared to Lehigh Valley Grand Prix. SUPER SUPER fast carts it is alot of fun there. I will never go to S&S again after being there.

CJfilms
08-21-2007, 10:24 PM
ok...but will you come to a NEETS party if we have it at LVGP? Furthermore...do you know if we could even have an all-night lock-in type of party there?

Keep in mind, Shooter's was free...except for the paintball part, we weren't being charged to stay overnight....that is a big plus!

If you know the owner(s) of LVGP, send me an email and we'll try to work something out.

Thanks!

4speed
08-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Beleive me, you will be allowed to do A LOT more at S+S then you will at LVGP
There are about a half a dozen things I can think of right now that you can do at S+S, but will not be allowed to do it at LVGP
1 race @ S+S - $6.00
1 race @ LVGP - $22.00

Just my opinion.

33Munky34
08-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Wrong, $18 a ride, plus you are driving 45mph carts at LVGP, and I doubt the S&S ones even go 20, and I am being generous.

33Munky34
08-23-2007, 10:19 PM
Ok, so I am lazy and not on my screen name...but here goes...

I think having an all day event at a go-kart track is an excellent idea, however, would you really want to mix drinking and driving go-karts? After all I have been to the NEETS parties. I think something outside would be more suitable. Not to mention a place that requires such a large insurance policy wouldn't be likely to allow an all night event with out some sort of big bucks involved.

Joe, I wish you luck with trying to get a place, some of the parties in the past were a great time.

LVGP is not a rinky-dink go kart place where you get a thrill of going 7mph, it is something that would give you a near real racing experience, with that of course comes a pricetag.

Amanda Suhoski aka...Bling...

CJfilms
08-24-2007, 07:20 AM
Very true!!! Drinking and driving is not good to mix...if we were to have an 'event' at either LVGP or S&S, it would be along the lines of an all-night/over night lock-in after a day of go-karting, or go-karting the next day...as some of our NEETS races have been in the past.

As with Shooter's, we were going to party the night before, no paintball guns would even be present.

Hey Bling, and this goes out to anyone really, if you know of a place, inside or outside that we may be able to have an 'event' please pass any info you may have along. My email is at the bottom of my post.

Keep in mind guys, I am not from the Lehighton area, therefore, anyone with knowledge of what is around is a big help...so please do just that and help!

Thank you!
Joe

BlingxBling
08-29-2007, 11:24 PM
Joe, Sorry not from the Lehigh Valley area myself. Have you considered having a party at the track? Years in the past they used to have some sort of Bike night, that was a party. It is in the boondocks, not too many close neighbors to disturb.

CJfilms
08-30-2007, 08:09 AM
You're right that it is away from other neighbors, but I already spoke with Gena about it....

First off, she is talking it over with Doug...doesn't look good though.

Second, if you noticed, they cancelled a bike night this year due to the fact that things were starting to get rowdy. This is a problem we had at one point, so I can understand her concern.

IF we were to have something in the pits, we would obviously have to prove ourselves and gain trust, this would be done through a DAY party before we moved into night.

So, this leaves me looking again! ;)