PDA

View Full Version : Tom Baldwin

NYI
08-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Just wanted to remind everybody that this is the third anniversary of Tommy's death. Tommy was the greatest guy in the world and my hero. RIP Tommy,

*rAcIn CuTiE*
08-19-2007, 07:03 PM
R.I.P. Tommy, you're missed more and more everyday!! :*-(

LongIslandJam
08-19-2007, 07:24 PM
It's a good reminder John,

Tom is still missed, and he is yet another reminder to cherish who you have now, as life is short.

RIP Tom, you are still missed...

Mortgage Guy
08-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Tommy is missed just as much today as he was the day he passed. I miss him.

ECT-Outlaw
08-20-2007, 10:30 AM
Very Much Missed

hollywoodmic
08-21-2007, 09:50 AM
It's just not the same without him here. It's still sad to think about that day, and everyday without TB. He truly is missed.

Rubbin&Racin
08-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Everyday is sad when we have lost the one we have loved. TB, along with so many others, was a giant of a man to many, and a hero also to so many. With all that has gone on the past week, and with the tragic accident of JBIII, I still say we all need to take the time and reflect and care about each other, and tell that loved one they are loved, or tell your friend. You just never know if tomorrow will ever come. We all need to keep our loved ones we've lost in our memories and remember the times laughed or cried or even fought. Remember your loved one, they are at peace with themselves and God. For every tear, we all seem to find a smile with wonderful memories. For every rainy day, there will be a rainbow. They all made a presence in this world. We all need to take a moment of silence and reflect on these people, and right now the Blewett family needs all the love and support our racing family can give them. So no matter where you are today, or what your doing, just take a moment and remember all. Remember to tell that special somone in your life that you love them. We have one life, one voice and we have one day to make use of that life and voice.....Today!;)