PDA

View Full Version : Infield Debris

attituderacing
08-20-2007, 01:39 PM
:mad: I would like no know how hard it would be to clean up the entire infield after a demo or enduro? Unfortunately, we received not one, but two flats from going through the infield Saturday night. I know that other drivers have experienced the same thing!!!!!:( :help:

nobandwagonhere
08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
I have to back you on that one. I caught a flat in my heat that left a gash in my tire. I seem to be good for at least one flat per week. Other drivers in various divisions have said the track was disgusting this past weekend. Debris all over.

Ka$h25
08-21-2007, 02:47 AM
I haven't seen or heard anything to complain about from the figure8 division, who obviously spend all but 4 or 5 seconds driving in the infield. Unless your OFF the track, but obviously if your going through the dirt your asking for problems. Also maybe they neglected the infield this week due to the figure8's being off.

attituderacing
08-21-2007, 05:12 AM
Well when the track is blocked, and the officals send the field through the infield, I don't think you have much of a choice! I have heard of quite a few figure 8 people getting flats also.:mad:

art11758
08-21-2007, 09:58 AM
On Sundays, I used to walk the track right after we got in. On any given afternoon I would come back with enough stuff to fill a big peanut butter jar.
Dzus buttons, clips, lugnuts, matchbox cars, you name it. I'm sure not much has changed. Never thought to look in the infield or the X though. I'm not sure I would have been able to carry it all if I had.

The"Roof"Rider
08-21-2007, 12:49 PM
It seemed a lot of cars got flats Saturday night in the Charger division!

bulldozer
08-21-2007, 01:53 PM
I would say they might've gotten the flat from the debris from mine or Shorty's car. Stuff got broken in that hit. LOL

The Bullfather
08-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Man, Chris hows the ribs or chest? You took one hard hit!