PDA

View Full Version : any SK results from Thompson ??

jfp711
08-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Any word who won the SK feature last night at Thompson.

KyleMac45
08-24-2007, 08:40 AM
This is straight from Thompsons Sight- I hope this helps

CAR # FIRST NAME LAST NAME Finish
79 KERRY MALONE 1
6 KEITH ROCCO 2
99 WOODY PITKAT 3
07 BERT MARVIN 4
31 THOMAS CRAVENHO, JR 5
9 JOSHUA STEEVES 6
24 DANNY CATES 7
81 PAUL CHARETTE 8
21 GEOFF GERNHARD 9
0 DANIEL LaJEUNESSE 10
47 CARL OBERG 11
22 STEPHEN MASSE 12
15 HARRY RHEAUME 13
14 PAT MOREAU 14
77 JAMES HARRISON 15
16 TODD CERAVOLO 16
60 GLENN GRISWOLD 17
19 KEVIN SHEA 18
20 ERIC GOODALE 19
55 PAUL SUPERNANT 20
8 RICHARD SHAWN 21
86 SCOTT SOUSA 22

mmarceau
08-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Went to Thompson last night to see some friends and get my foot back in the door. They did a very nice tribute to John. They had other people from the crews bring out the sk cars and had the drivers walk out from the pits all the way to the flag pole in two lines. They lined up on each side of the flag pole as they lowered it to half staff. They talked about Johns life and accomplishments throughout. It was beautiful. During this time as I was looking to the sky I saw a white bird fly across my eyes and out into turn one and two. I had saw it earlier that night and told my friend I was sitting with. This time when it went by she saw it too. It was a little white bird like a dove or something. Just thought I needed to pass it along. After the moment of silence all the rescue vehicles put there flashers on in the darkness in the middle of the track. Then Rev. Racing with Jesus did his prayer and onto the national anthem. It was very touching and beautiful. I shed another tear and smiled to the sky. John wouldn't have it any other way. To my dear friend JBIII. Godspeed

RGeeProductions
08-24-2007, 10:52 AM
Thanks for sharing that Michelle.

modfan07
08-25-2007, 11:59 AM
God Speed, JBIII! We miss you! I had a feeling driving up to the track Thursday night. Driving up 395 the sky was blue. But a cloud lingered over the exit 99 area. I knew John was with us.
When they started to announce that the SK Modified cars needed to start getting to the back for the tribute, I looked up and noticed something flying towards me - something white. At first I thought it was very odd. The closer it got, the more it looked like a white dove. The bird flew very quickly almost like it needed to get somewhere fast. It found it's place - on top of the trailer parked next to us - Woody Pitkat's trailer. The white bird sat there, perched, for a few minutes and then flew off towards the track. I saw the bird again at the start of the tribute as the cars were coming onto the track. It flew around the front stretch and towards turns 1 and 2 and then flew away. John's spirit was with us. I'm not one who normally believes in things such as this - but now it's hard not to. He was there - at his Thursday night home!
Rest in Peace, John!