PDA

View Full Version : Car Show at Four Seasons - Sept. 29-30

Fig8 T.K.
08-26-2007, 12:12 PM
All Figure 8 cars are invited to attend the Car Show at Four Seasons on Sat. Sept. 29 and Sunday Sept. 30. from 10AM-5PM. Four Seasons is located on Vets Hwy in Holbrook just west of Broadway Ave. This will be great exposure for the Fig. 8 division. We are working on some ideas to have at the car show to raise some money for S.A.F.E.R but the details are not yet finalized. I would appreciate it if drivers and/or car owners could let me know if they will be there Sat, Sun or both days. Please email me @ krftracing9@aol.com. Four Seasons will be advertising on the radio and the radio station will be at the Car Show, so if you say you are coming, please be sure you can make it. I have been asked to let everyone know that there is NO AlCOHOL allowed at the Car Show. Also, remember this to help the Figure 8 division as well as Four Seasons, so please invite your family and friends to come to this event.

Kathy Kraft

leah28racing
08-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Due to insurance circumstances, we will not be able to have rides for the car show, but we will have dunk tank and bouncy for the kids.
I'm looking into maybe having pony rides, too. Does anyone know of anyone willing to donate pony rides to help raise money for SAFER?
We will also have to check to see if we can have them there as well.

Fig8 T.K.
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
We haven't heard from many drivers letting us know what day or days you would like to attend the Car Show. I need to know by this weekend or we will have to cancel. I cannot allow Four Season's to advertise this for us when I have not heard from the majority of the drivers. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you are not coming also. Email address is krftracing9@aol.com

Thanks
Kathy

00 RBDJ
09-16-2007, 03:29 PM
The 00 and 0x will be at Four Seasons for Saturday's show