PDA

View Full Version : One more week!

CJfilms
08-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Ok Guys and GALS...

We have only one more week before our next event, if you have not registered yet, please do so...Erin's email - erinb@neetsracing.com

Also, ladies!!! We currently have 4 pre-registrations for the ladies race for this upcoming event...we need at least 5 entries to be able to race. Please let us know if you WANT TO run, we may even be able to provide a vehicle for you, just show your interest, I'll help you get a ride!

Finally, this is your last chance for Fem-Duro practice!!! You might as well get as much wheel time in as possible before the Fem!

One last thing, I am trying to arrange some spare time for the girls to practice, with or without the ladies race happening...so if you know a girl who wants to drive, now is the time!!

Any questions or comments, send me an email!

See you soon!

NJ Chick
08-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Now you've got five, sign me up Mr. Joe!!:p
:wave:

CJfilms
08-29-2007, 09:58 AM
No, now we have 6!!! The ladies race should be going off without a hitch now!!!

Just keep the cars together for the ladies!

W. J.
08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
No, now we have 6!!! The ladies race should be going off without a hitch now!!!
Wow, something we can do with ladies, and it doesn't require getting hitched. Yippee!!:lol:

Erin C
08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
HEY! Don't offend the "soon to be hitched" ladies out there!! We have 2 weddings in the next 3 months to attend, both of which are heavily involved with racing...Marissa & Jason then Matt & Steph!

Lol...JK, I actually laughed at that comment and I fall into that category too! :p

I absolutely love getting the ladies involved because (if they already were not interested) it gives them a better understanding and/or appreciation to what their husbands/boyfriends/brothers/father/friend//etc already know and love! I want to see more ladies involved, not only for moral support, but also for some potential competition! One of the women participating in the ladies race on Monday saw my truck at a fair and said that her father used to run a #57, it touched her and now she is coming to compete!

haha..WJ you just gave me an excuse to blab a bit! Thanks! :-B

W. J.
08-29-2007, 04:41 PM
haha..WJ you just gave me an excuse to blab a bit! Thanks! :-B

I wasn't aware you needed an excuse, Erin!

PS- I've been 'hitched' for 38 years, and happily! It only seems like 'life without parole' sometimes, LOL!:lol:

Erin C
08-31-2007, 07:33 AM
38 years is longer than I am alive :p lol! I'm also glad you said HAPPILY, that's even better!

Guess what?? We have 9 ladies preregistered for the ladies event! Can we get any more takers?? I'm so excited we got some interest from the ladies!! :applause: MAKE ME PROUD!!!!:cheers:

CJfilms
08-31-2007, 07:38 AM
Darling, you better make me proud!!!! Get to the front!!!! Give yourself your own trophy!!!