View Full Version : NJ Chick

slim1972
08-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Somehow I lost your email. Could you send it to me? slim1972@msn.com Thanks

Erin C
08-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Hi Slim,

Cindy's email address is misscbott@yahoo.com

Also, I was wondering if you have a race report put together from yesterday's enduro yet. If you do, can you send me the report? my email is ErinB@neetsracing.com

Thanks Slim...hope all went well!!

NJ Chick
08-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Thanks Erin, I didn't realize I have "People" to handle these things...:lol: Just kidding, Slim got in touch with me, thanks!

Anyway, here is a quick rundown of New Egypt's enduro. The car count wasn't all that great, but it being their first ever enduro, that is to be expected. They cut the race to 50 laps as a result. The facility is beautiful, they've done many improvements and everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Dr D was to start 3rd, however, our car decided to take the "Day of Destruction" literally and did just that, self-destructed in the staging area.:eek: Granny snapped her rocker stud and our day was done before it started.:disgusted
However, NEETS alumni Glenn Osbourne and Steve Haegle got off to good starts, but Steve unfortunately broke something and had to retire to the pits. Glenn took the lead fairly early, with Big Diamond runner Shon Elk hot on his bumper, but it was Glenn who took the checkers at the finish.
I spoke to several people there pushing for them to try out a NEETS event, and there was interest shown. Hopefully, they will give us a try. Oh and once again...No Uncle Petey....I think he's having an aversion to this dirt stuff!:applause: