PDA

View Full Version : Nelma Nelma Nelma!!

BlingxBling
08-29-2007, 11:16 PM
It is approaching fast...in case some of you aren't aware the show at MVS has been cancelled. I know I know..a bummer...maybe another year?!... Anyway enough with the bad news, Oct 20 we have a show lined up at Mountain, and I know it will be a crowd pleaser for sure! 20 cars signed up as of the last time I viewed, tell your friends! Laps are now on sale...I will make it a point to get my butt to Mountain before this race to sell as MANY laps as possible...so if you had something out there and I bought a lap for your event, this here would be a perfect opportunity to return the favor! Any questions can be sent to my email, asuhoski@nelmaracing.com

Latemodel11A
09-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Any work on the purse for this event??

Thanks,

Tony Volpe
Late Model #11A

BlingxBling
09-13-2007, 01:33 PM
The last time I talked to JA it was getting into place...however I havent talked to JA in a few days because of his big move to MA...as soon as I know it..I will post it

Latemodel11A
10-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Any word on the purse for this event???

Thanks,

Tony Volpe

W. J.
10-01-2007, 04:32 PM
It is $2000 to win. I don't have the figures for the rest of the purse, but Bling is selling lap sponsorships, so there should be plenty of bonus money to go around for the top runners.