PDA

View Full Version : Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

CJfilms
08-30-2007, 08:15 AM
I have good news for everyone who plans on attending this Monday's Event!!!!

First off, Ladies!!! The ladies race looks like it is more than just a go this time! Hopefully we will draw out a few extra ladies that day and we will have a good race togetherr for ya!

TRUX, you ALL better watch out, Erin's truck now has a NEW (as new as it is getting) transmission! She'll be back out there for the first time this season with what I hope to see become a full blown TRUX!!!! Watch out Petey! You may have given her the key she'll need to win!!!

Now....no one can make a joke about Erin and her gas pedal....unless the trans is good and she is still going slow! ;)

Also, I will announce it at the driver's meeting, but we will be doing something special for the Fem and Frankenduros...for the EARLY birds!

Pits open at 10:30 sharp...see you then!!!

rcp_ny
09-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Has it been said which division is running first, last, or in between? Just curious.

RGeeProductions
09-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Yes it has, but in another thread here (http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12703).

CJfilms
09-02-2007, 08:24 AM
hmmm hmm hmm!!!

You see, it was NOT stated on the NEETS site though.... The 6/8's may run first, or things may get flipped for the second half of the season....don't know? You'll have to be there to find out!

RCP, if it is a matter of you making it on time for a particular race, give me a call, I will discuss things with you before Monday...well, tomorow.

rcp_ny
09-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Actually it was a question for potential spectators, who've since bailed on me anyway, so it doesn't matter to me any more. :)

NJ Chick
09-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Joe, I'm going to put rip in your pantyhose......I wish you had told me this BEFORE I posted it all over the place!!!!:rolleyes: Well everyone, I'm sorry, just make sure you all get to the track early and tell your family/friends that are coming to be there by 2:00 or they may miss your race!

CJfilms
09-02-2007, 02:41 PM
No runs in my pantyhose...if you put it that way, then we can run the order as it was posted! I would like to see the 4 cylinders run first at some point, but you are right, I will go over it with the driver's first...once again, I lay down my sash to you Cindy!:lol:

Geno
09-02-2007, 08:00 PM
The bad news is that my wife is sick..SO that means Rose (my daughter) won't be able to be little Ms. NEETS tomorrow:( (sorry Cindy, maybe for another one possibly?)

However, I'll be there & look forward to seeing everyone!:D

NJ Chick
09-02-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear Jeralyn is sick Geno! I have a LMN already for the Femduro, but the rest of the races are open for Rose to have her pick...or rather..your pick!;)
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, you better rest up your pipes tonight!:lol:

Hey Joe, ok, your hose will remain runless for now...:applause: