PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual Awards Banquet Info

CJfilms
08-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Well, it's coming up to that time once again! The NEETS Annual Awards Banquet will be making its return!

As per our previous race driver's meeting, the tickets should be going on sale this race....BUT!!! Our print shop is dragging their feet, I am still waiting for a proof copy that I was supposed to have by lunch time today...maybe they are on Pacific Time...they are located in West Scranton!!!

Anyway, here are the details!

What: The 5th Annual Awards Banquet
Where: Lobitz's Catering Hall, Safari Room
When: December 1st - 5PM
Who: Anyone can attend! Top Ten DRIVERS in points must be present to receive TROPHY!
Why: Well, why not?

Tickets will be $40 each, $75 for a couple.

This will be the third year in a row to feature an OPEN BAR!!!!

Layout:
5PM - Cocktail hour
6PM - Dinner is served
~7PM - Awards / Recognition of Racers / Trophies & POINTS FUND (thank you Erin!)
~8PM - OPEN BAR!!! 3 HOURS!!!
Things will be coming to a close around midnight...

The banquet dinner will be served 'Homestyle'.

As I said before, IF we have the tickets, they will be available for purchase MONDAY! If not, I will see what Erin would like to do and we may still be able to start selling tickets, since we will know the serial numbers beforehand...

If it seems I am forgetting anything, bear with me!!!! I will be putting up additional details soon...directions, etc...

So if you have any questions, send me an email joe@neetsracing.com or Erin erinb@neetsracing.com

CJfilms
08-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey WJ, can you change the title to read 5th? ....I'm sorry....