PDA

View Full Version : Get on Board NOW!!!

CJfilms
08-31-2007, 03:57 PM
If you have been thinking about a NEETS Division/Series Sponsorship...NOW IS THE TIME!!! Sponsorship prices are being cut in HALF!!! With half the season over, I cannot charge full price for something half expired, now can I?

Event Sponsorship prices will remain unchanged due to the fact that nothing will be lost/gained by sponsoring an event later in the year.

Event Sponsorships are still available for the Frankenduro and the MUTHA! The Fem-Duro will be sponsored by Components Corp once again!

...speaking about sponsoring....I am looking for someone with vinyl. If you are/know someone who can cut us some vinyl graphics, please contact me ASAP. I would like to have some series-related stickers made up for everyone's everyday cars...like website stickers, logos, whatever....

skor20
08-31-2007, 07:16 PM
hey joe we have vinyl and a cutter where i work they are the ones who did my car they guy is very creative and they are very cheap i think in relation to everyone else let me know if you have a design and what you are looking for and i can give it to him to come up with.

looking forward to seeing you guys monday