PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To All

vsmidge68
09-02-2007, 10:04 AM
We from the #05 BB would like to thank everyone who helped to make our bike raffle a success........The bike was won by Mike Cority of Farmingville and he was quite excited and happy to have won.
Thanks to:
Twin Fork Bicycles of Riverhead for donating the bike.
J.A and the Jam for advertising for us.
Bob Finan for handling the PR and doing what he does best.
Mike C. and Jim M. for allowing us the extra plug last week.
Elaine and Robin Vollmoeller for storing the bike safely.
Sal Accardi for pulling the winning the ticket (even though he really had no choice lol)
And last but not by any means least...Special Thanks to Melissa Capobianca (spelling??)
and the Turn 1 Cowboys for their extra efforts in giving out the tickets last night. You guys are all AWESOME!!
It felt good to do something nice for the fans and we hope to do more to promote a more "Family Type" enviroment @ Riverhead Raceway.

Thanks Again,
Frank, Vicki, Donny and the crew.

RGeeProductions
09-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Kudos to you Vicki on a superb job!!!!

Wheel Racing
09-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Nice job guys. It was funny to see peoples faces on the backstretch when Jawsy and Johnny T were giving out raffle tickets for "FREE".

vsmidge68
09-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Hey Thanks to you too Neal. The boys didn't tell me they had help!!:wave:

Wheel Racing
09-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Hey Thanks to you too Neal. The boys didn't tell me they had help!!:wave:

I can't take credit for helping.I just happened to be sitting on the backstretch

Tracy87BB
09-02-2007, 10:19 PM
I bet you guys made that kid's day. It definitely was a nice bike. Kudos to you and your sponsor! :applause:

W. J.
09-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Great job by Boom Boom's race team to set up a thing like this and hold a free raffle for the bike. We at LI Jam are happy it was a success, and we hope you can do it again in the future. A big thumb's up to your sponsor, Twin Forks Bike, for participating and making a child happy. :) :) :)
As for the turn1cowboys, they were probably more than happy to help, but it is, after all, on the way to the Miller stand, LOL. Just kidding, guys, a big thanks to both of you for all you do.:cool: