PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Boom Boom

RacinRob
09-04-2007, 10:36 AM
I wanted to be the first to give congrats to Donny Oliver on his Rookie of The Year in the Blunderbust division. I know there are two weeks left, but all Donny has to do is start the race this week and he clinches. I had fun chasing him all year and am extremely excited for him. I also wanted to thank Joe Larsen for making this possible and giving the rookies something to strive for. Congrats Donny and great jobs by all rookies this year.....now let's watch the race for second!!! :applause: :cool:

turn1cowboy
09-04-2007, 01:43 PM
yeeeee haaaa boom boom :applause: :cheers:

bulldozer
09-04-2007, 02:58 PM
That a boy boom boom.Next year the championship.

unowho243
09-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Congrats Boom Boom well earned! you da man!

vsmidge68
09-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Well, we went from Donny saying, "I just want to run that time trial show at Riverhead this year" to " Let's see if we can get it ready and maybe run a few shows" to " OMG here comes opening night!" Next thing you know, I'm at the track early buying Nascar licenses and my weekends filled right up. I have to say I think Boom Boom's had a heckuva year.... Rookie of the Year, 4th in the Grand Enduro standings and just outside the top 10 in the BB standings (not over yet, I don't think). The boys worked very hard this year, and overcame a lot of issues with the car. Great Job Boys!!!! :applause: You had a pretty good season too, Rob!! Our Thanks to Joe Larson as well. It was nice to see someone looking out for the BB rookies...

tstiles
09-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Congrats Donny on R.o.Y. I think a shout out to his crew is well deserved as well. Frank from Flanders Auto is one heck of a crew chief. And you can't win anything without great food . They've got a good team. Congrats to the whole 05 team .