PDA

View Full Version : Points

beb
09-04-2007, 02:09 PM
I am not sure who does the update for the points for this site, so i will post instead of private message.
First Thank you
I always look here first for updated points
Second
In the category of nobody makes it easy, I believe the Martinsville race will separate north and south points
So Civali would get 3rd place points, houlihan 4th place points, pennick 5th place points etc etc.

Thanks and sorry?

RGeeProductions
09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
I am not sure who does the update for the points for this site, so i will post instead of private message.
First Thank you
I always look here first for updated points
Second
In the category of nobody makes it easy, I believe the Martinsville race will separate north and south points
So Civali would get 3rd place points, houlihan 4th place points, pennick 5th place points etc etc.

Thanks and sorry?

First off, thanks for coming to The Chrome Horn for news and stats.
I do the WMT and the WSMT points for our database. NASCAR does seperate this race and just tonight I was sent the WSMT finish and not the WMT finish for Martinsville. I have also found a few errors on starts in our database and trying to see how I can fix it. I have also noticed a few drivers a few points off and gone over it 100 times and can't find where it's wrong as I input from NASCAR's points division records that are sent to me. It could be that they are wrong with theirs....I hope...
Gimme till this weekend and I hope to have all updated as I try to do this as soon as I can get an official finish from NASCAR.