PDA

View Full Version : Eury Jr to Hendrick

ROBBIE8
09-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone good afternoon. I just want to let everyone know that I just heard on Sirius radio that Tony Eury Jr is going to Hendrick to be Jrs crew chief and Jr is going to the 25 next year while Casey Mears is going to the 5!

The Bullfather
09-04-2007, 03:00 PM
so far that's the rumor with Jr's #. Fact is J.J. Yeley is going to DLP Hall of Fame racing. He leaves Joe Gibbs to go to the #96 whose equipment and information comes from Joe Gibbs Racing! I'm suprised by the move, Tony Raines has done everything to get that team into the top 35 and has done a hands down job with a growing team. Will he finaly get the ride he deserves with RCR or Yates racing??? Tony Raines is one heck of a racer and has done great jobs with the #96 and also the #74, two teams who are not put to par with the major teams. This leaves J.J. in position to make the start in the first 10 races or so. Also opens the door for Kenny Wallace to show once again he can drive when he has good equipment, love to see him in the #88 Yates car. Great spokesmen, sometimes annoying but none the less great for a sponsor. I'd like to see Raines become the 4th RCR car. Tony has really stepped up also with the COT and turned a lot of heads. As far as Jr. with the #25, well see when they debut the car. lol

randomrodder
09-04-2007, 04:48 PM
There is a lot of history with the # 25 car. A bit more wouldn't hurt it any. RIP Tim Richmond.

Ace
09-04-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm shocked to hear that Eury Jr is going with Dale Jr to Hendrick. lol

I'd rather see Kenny Wallace in a 4th RCR car than go to Yates.

The Bullfather
09-04-2007, 06:00 PM
I think Raines could do more with RCR than Kenny Wallace would do! Kenny was in line for a shot at the #88 a while back, but M&Ms at the time wanted a young driver which turned out to be David in the #38. Then they went with Rudd in the #88, Kenny wasn't available.

The Bullfather
09-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Kenny Wallace will be filling in for Ricky Rudd this weekend at RIR. This might be a test to see if he and team gel over the weekend. Ricky Rudd might miss more races due to a shoulder separation. hmmmmmm Tony Raines at RCR. lol