PDA

View Full Version : Donny Lia on ESPN's NASCAR Now

hollywoodmic
09-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Donny will be on ESPN's NASCAR Now, coming off his win at Martinsville. He's taping it tomorrow afternoon and it will air on Thursday at 6:00 pm. Congrats on a great season so far and continued success.

LongIslandJam
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Good news... Better news is that Lia's in a 4th Bill Davis truck for NHIS!

hollywoodmic
09-05-2007, 04:21 PM
This is true, I wasn't going to mention it until he did on the show tomorrow. I know he spoke to the BDR PR Department over the last two days. The press release is actually on www.billdavisracing.com . Hey, BDR has a great truck series program, with two teams in the top 5 in points. As of now, he will have Tommy Baldwin Jr. on the pit box for the race. Good luck Donny and continue to make the Long Island Racing Community proud.

allhailunc
09-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Good luck with this ride Donny-you have earned it. As Hollywood has said, make the LI race community proud. :wave:

Mortgage Guy
09-06-2007, 06:22 AM
This story has a little bit of a familiar sound to it, like Steven Park. I think he started and finished in the top 5 in his first truck race in that Pennzoil #18, let's hope Donny can do the same. Go get 'em, Momma Mia...

Dwight Clock
09-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Best of luck at New Hampshire Donny and congrats on a great season so far in the modifieds! You've earned this chance in the Bill Davis truck!:cheers: