PDA

View Full Version : In favor of Robin Vollmoeller being Chief Steward

leah28racing
09-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Petition:
Leave a reply saying you want Robin to be Chief Steward.

Maybe we could change his mind. Then present it to the Cromarty's. Maybe if they see the racing community wanting someone who has experience in the car and out and well qualified for this job. Other drivers will come back.

Come on Robin, you can't turn all of us down.:) This will be printed out and given to him. So start replying people.

wayne
09-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I'D Sign It, But I dont think you'll Get Him!!

leah28racing
09-06-2007, 11:30 AM
:) Just sign it lol!

modprincess8x
09-06-2007, 12:00 PM
This is great...I say yes for Robin. Good luck getting him to agree to it....LOL.

turn1cowboy
09-06-2007, 12:27 PM
i say yeeeee haaaaa for Robin..:applause: Come on cuz get it done.

Scotty Wolf
09-06-2007, 12:29 PM
I will sign it for sure.

rydogg97
09-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Great guy for the job!! A racer's racer!!!!!:cheers:

bulldozer
09-06-2007, 02:53 PM
I think Robin wants to enjoy the races. He doesnt want to be the chief steward. He would be a great one though. Mike and Jim are moving toward a better future for Riverhead, give them a year. Any chief steward we ever have is not going to be good enough because as drivers and crews, we think we are always right and we aren't. I think they will be a lot more consistant next year. Remember, they got this job when the season already started, give them a chance. 81

W. J.
09-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Good answer Bulldozer. I was thinking as I read through the post about how long it might take for one team/person to disagree with Robin, and then "Here we go with another petition?"

Robin is a good guy, and he does enjoy the races, but Jim and Mike are new to this, and need to have a longer chance than a few months time to prove their worth. The difficulty, if there is one, is having two people to do this job, and that does not make it easy, unless they are standing side by side. The co-chief stewarDs we have now are fine.

Tower Man
09-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Maybe I missed something...Jim and Mike left or got fired? Go to Martinsville one weekend and I miss all the good stuff.

LongIslandJam
09-06-2007, 05:15 PM
I really do not feel this is constructive for our community. A chief steward is not voted in, as that would find the chief steward who is most popular. A chief steward sometimes HAS to make the unpopular decision. This is why they are appointed and not voted in.

Since I don't see where this post is going to go to, constructively, this post is closed.