PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Chris

BernerMotorsprt
09-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Congratulations Chris and team on your win! Sorry I could not be in victory lane this week to give you another GREAT big kiss!!! You will just have to do it again next week.

speed16racer
09-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Congratulations Chris and team on your win! Sorry I could not be in victory lane this week to give you another GREAT big kiss!!! You will just have to do it again next week.

Same here! :wave:

-Your Ex-Crew Chief and Ex-Fiance

gzenduro12
09-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Looks like there's a new sheriff in town!!!!!!!!:applause:
That car is fast!

shanaynay
09-10-2007, 09:02 AM
:applause: Congratulations Friend - SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy to be there this time:wave: Great Job!

Tracy87BB
09-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Congratulations Chris. It looked like you were going to be the man to beat all night.

CheckerWon
09-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Congrats Chris !!!!!!!!! if you ran all year there would be a different Champ ...no doubt !!! Artie P.

voodoocadoo
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey Buddy good job, But be carful the Voo Doo will be there next year to give ya a run for the money LOL

Godd Job Chris and thanx for the help

Russ
Do You Voo Doo

Ka$h25
09-11-2007, 04:55 PM
I wasn't there but I'm sure I know how it went. When that 61 is hooked up theres not much you can do to stop it. He's gotta be the favorite going into the 50 lapper.

top row crew
09-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Congrats, come back next year with that car.

voodoocadoo
09-11-2007, 06:06 PM
50 lapper? When is that?

Wheel Racing
09-11-2007, 06:08 PM
This weeks race used to be a 50 lapper. I know for a fact that most of the division would welcome back those extra laps if possible. I would love to run 50 again. Start lobbying now folks! :wave:

chris061
09-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments. And I would love for this race to be fifty laps also. Who do we call ? The first year that race was run, it was the most exciting race I ever ran in and a lot of people I know agree.
Chris Busick

Wheel Racing
09-11-2007, 07:54 PM
The problem is that there is no race sponsor,but I don't think we care about lap money.We just want to run 50.Your right Chris, those races were the most fun I've run also.
Neal

Ka$h25
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
No 50-lapper this year? This has to be the 30 or 40th time I've ignored the schedule and invented my own.:rolleyes:

Anyway, is there a Blunderbust race at all? Is it still Time Trials? Who was the former sponsor, and what happened to them?:confused:

voodoocadoo
09-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey i'm in for a 50 lapper see if we can get one next year

Tracy87BB
09-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Last year was the first year that the race was shortened to 30 laps. It was also the first year that it was a points race. The best part about it being 50 laps was always the fact that it was something special and different to have bonus laps. It is still a time trial race, 30 laps, single points. Good luck guys and gals!

Wheel Racing
09-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Last year was the first year that the race was shortened to 30 laps. It was also the first year that it was a points race. The best part about it being 50 laps was always the fact that it was something special and different to have bonus laps. It is still a time trial race, 30 laps, single points. Good luck guys and gals!

As New Managing Editor for the world famous Long Island Jam,we were hoping that you could pull some strings and push the track into a 50 lap affair for us loyal fans of the previously mentioned Jam.Come on now,we have faith in a founding member ot the BBWC.We know your heart is still with us BB guys!You can do it Tracy!:wave:

Tracy87BB
09-11-2007, 09:03 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I highly doubt that anyone would be able to get it changed for this year (the race is only four days away). The request - I would think - would have to come from the drivers anyway. This week is your opportunity to prove to the officials that you can "behave"...and then you need to start diplomatically and civilly requesting that the officials consider changing it back to a 50-lapper for next year.

W. J.
09-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Oh, I think the right amount of money thrown up by a sponsor at the last minute, insisting that the race should be 50 laps, would make a big difference. Time to clean out the savings account, Tracy!:) J/K

Wheel Racing
09-11-2007, 09:42 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I highly doubt that anyone would be able to get it changed for this year (the race is only four days away). The request - I would think - would have to come from the drivers anyway. This week is your opportunity to prove to the officials that you can "behave"...and then you need to start diplomatically and civilly requesting that the officials consider changing it back to a 50-lapper for next year.

Oh your no fun!:lol: I know it's too late, but I have to at least throw it out there. Who knows if I will make it anyway. The grass is pretty high around the car right now, and I don't know if I can dig it out in time.

Ka$h25
09-12-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm sure if it were possible it would of been in the works already. Much like the double point show added in the charger division. You get the feeling that some powerful eyes browse these forums from time to time. You never know.

Ace
09-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Much like the double point show added in the charger division.

Double point show that was added, when was that?

The race that you maybe thinking of that was added was a single points race in July.