PDA

View Full Version : 4 cyl Bridgeport Speedway $300 2 win!!

EnduroFromDE
09-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Just trying to spread the word for those with a 4 cyl race car. On Friday September 21st, Bridgeport Speedway is having a Championship race for $300.00 to win. The rules are very similar to most tracks, but of course it is a Dirt Track. There will be main sponsors putting up extra prize money. The normal races take place every Friday night on a 1/4 clay track. On Friday September 21, the speedway decided to give us in the 4 cylinder class a chance to run on the outer, larger, 5/8 mile track. They do run transponders, but if you don't have one you can rent them. For more information please visit www.localmicros.com or www.thenewbridgeportspeedway.com

EnduroFromDE
10-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Bridgeport speedway is hosting another race for the 4 cyl on the large 5/8 mile track on Sunday Oct 21st. I am unsure of the payout. The rules can be found at www.localmicros.com or www.thenewbridgeportspeedway.com the track is located just north of Bridgeport, NJ off exit 14 of 295 in New Jersey, and is a 5/8th mile dirt track. Scott Dune from Mountain and NEETS Enduro came down last race and was told yes they can run, then no they cant, then yes they can...and so on. They did end up running and pretty good, for and enduro car, right off the streets anyway. Also the Outlaw Stocks will be running too. The rules are simular to the f/s at wall and street stocks at mountain and MVS. I would still check with the speedway for rules to make sure. Would hate for someone to make the trip here and be shut down. There will also be mods, small block mods, gm sportmans, Limited Sprints and Demo Derby on the card. As far as I know they all will be competing in warm-ups/heats/consi/feature formates. Racing starts at 12:00 noon but if you have not been there before with your car, I would get there early to get them inspected. Please do not quote me word for word, and please check out the two websites above to clarify all info or questions you have, or ask them here and I will try finding you an answer asap.

EnduroFromDE
10-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Just to let those who might want to attend the Bridgeports Speedway races on Oct. 21st, they are cancelled. The 4 cyl and Demo Derby are rescheduled for Saturday Nov. 10th. Nov. 10th will be day one of two for Bridgeport Speedway's Turkey Chase Weekend. Along with the 4 cyls and Demo Derbys, there will be Qualifying heats for the Mods., 358 Mods., 358 Sportmans, GM Sportmans, Plus a Limited Sprints show. Also on the next day, Sunday November 11th, all divisions from saturdays heats will compete in their Feature races, plus an Outlaw Stocks show. Raindates will be the following weekend, November 17th and 18th. Please visit www.localmicros.com or www.thenewbridgeportspeedway.com for more information.